**Question's Only**

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Do you have a f'n stalker?
    Why does she act like she's not enjoying my F's?

Im enjoying being F'd all over MFP dont worry *strokes ego* lol IS this a date? or are we hanging out?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    What have you learned on MFP today? I learned that if you are hanging out with someone of the opposite sex and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom to fart than it's considered a date. :laugh:

really? would you believe that my girl and I still haven't done that around one another?
  • MissyJessy
    What have you learned on MFP today? I learned that if you are hanging out with someone of the opposite sex and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom to fart than it's considered a date. :laugh:

Have you watched the Cling-on style version of that song? Way better than Gangnam style.. why are they are pretending to ride horses? why is that guy in the elevator wiggling his junk....? why do men like wiggling their junk?

Is this a date?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Boom! What can I say? I rule :drinker:

Was this a question AND answer?
  • MissyJessy
    is that acceptable? can that be done?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Yes?

Seriously, too easy.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Do you know the definition of "true love?" You don't care when they fart. True story. Think about it. You'll be like, "D@mn it, he's right again!!!"

So the secretary here is truly in love with me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member

It just was, wasn't it?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you know the definition of "true love?" You don't care when they fart. True story. Think about it. You'll be like, "D@mn it, he's right again!!!"

Is she hot?
  • GorillaEsq

Do you really think she doesn't "care?"
  • DawnVanSlim
    How come every time MFP’s site crashes my productivity at work skyrockets?
  • GorillaEsq
    So. You like rockets, do you?
  • GorillaEsq
    So. You like rockets, do you?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Déjà vu?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member

Wow, that was close, wasn't it?

Did you know that teasing is one of my most favorite things to do, right up there with pleasing?
    I do like your assault on both of these. My Testarossa, (If its ok to call you that?) Where should we leave our clothes next?
  • mjpTennis
    Déjà vu?
    Didn't you just say that?
  • DawnVanSlim
    How come the better shape I get into the harder it is to burn calories? It’s like getting better makes you worse. Did that make sense?
  • mjpTennis
    Isn't your body becoming more efficient and not less efficient?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    I do like your assault on both of these. My Testarossa, (If its ok to call you that?) Where should we leave our clothes next?

Have you always been such an imaginative sweet talker?

Do you have a preference of location?
  • MissyJessy
    im jealous of you guys doing awesome, im maintaining which is great... except when you want to lose weight lol. Kick in the *kitten* anyone?