**Question's Only**

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Today is productive for me... i had to work my butt off this morning so i can be slack this afternoon...

Why so grumpy?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    is my mouth writing checks that my butt is going to have a hard time cashing?

Was that me yesterday?

What happened yesterday?

Can I just say, Billy and I are not doing very well? AND I pushed it close with my eating!!

Sorry to hear that.:flowerforyou: Hope you resolve it

Do you know that Michael is trying to put together a 5K race for March 14? I said If he did I would do it. Is my butt in trouble or what? Picture the rhinoceros from Jumanji trailing behind the stampede in every shot...Funny image huh?

Thank you!! I hope we can too.

Will you please stop talking about my phatcat that way? I'm sure you will do great and that gives you plenty of time to prepare, does it not?
  • garnetsms
    Can i say hello to you all?

Hello MissyJessy!! How have you been?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Sheila would you beleive I was just making an attempt at humor? Running is not my forte and never will be, but what is wrong with a little joke? :smile:
  • MissyJessy
    phatcat can i recommend couch to 5k to help you reach your 5k goals?

Garnetsms i am good trying to give myself a kick in the *kitten* yet again ha ha... eating like crap and what not... and yourself?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    MJ, Thanks...can I tell you I just looked up couch to 5K and will probably try it? Thanks for the FR too :smile:
  • garnetsms
    phatcat can i recommend couch to 5k to help you reach your 5k goals?

Garnetsms i am good trying to give myself a kick in the *kitten* yet again ha ha... eating like crap and what not... and yourself?

Did you know I am super excited to be leaving in 30 mins for an out of town (high school) football game?
  • garnetsms
    Sheila would you beleive I was just making an attempt at humor? Running is not my forte and never will be, but what is wrong with a little joke? :smile:

Did you know running is not my forte either? I used to break out in "I felt the Earth move under my feet" when I would make my attempt at running. LOL
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Work is done, 30 mins to spare, who wants to play with me?
  • DawnVanSlim
    I am perfectly fine talking to myself for 30 mins too, is that what you want?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    I am perfectly fine talking to myself for 30 mins too, is that what you want?

are you going to answer yourself?
  • DawnVanSlim
    How can I answer myself on a questions only thread?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    could you find a loop hole?

hole?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Should I start looking for one?
  • MissyJessy
    MJ, Thanks...can I tell you I just looked up couch to 5K and will probably try it? Thanks for the FR too :smile:

My pleasure its a great app the only down side i find is it doesnt always talk over my music but theres a way to fix it i think. Im on my third week and they progressivly get harder but it is managable and i saw a big difference week to week.

Did you know that it helped make me love running?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Did you know runners rule?
  • MissyJessy
    iK32d.gif

do you find this funny?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Do you?
  • MissyJessy