**Question's Only**

Replies

• boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    After, she explans her name (i think it must be birthstone), will you explain your photo?? It cracks me up bigphatcat
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Would you believe that Dawn (the OP) told us that she was afraid of Harry Warden from "My Bloody Valentine" on a diferent thread? As a horror movie lover I put it on here for that and also Halloween.
  • boperoni10
    Is it odd that i hve not seen that one? Most horror movies dont scare me. Only ones about the devil or parinormal stuff spook me.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    did you know I already used my choice for a second name?

did you know I used istagreatone (which I use for almost everything) at first?

then I thought... Mikey would be better huh?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,468 Member
    Is it odd that i hve not seen that one? Most horror movies dont scare me. Only ones about the devil or parinormal stuff spook me.

Did you know my siblings made me watch it with them when I was about 5 years old? It has caused me many nightmares, and that was 31 years ago.
  • DawnVanSlim
    did you know I already used my choice for a second name?

did you know I used istagreatone (which I use for almost everything) at first?

then I thought... Mikey would be better huh?

Does your girl call you Mikey?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member

would you beleive it was only one film from the early 80's? I think there was a remake a few years ago, but I never saw it. The best one I ever saw was "the Visitor" it was a Sweedish film from the late 70's that was dubbed over into English.
  • DawnVanSlim
    Is it bad when you skip breakfast and just dive into the office Halloween bowl instead?
  • boperoni10
    Have you seen or heard of one called Raw Head Rex? My husband loves horror movies-especial B horror movies!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Have you guys seen The Ring?
  • boperoni10
    I hve not...should i?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Have you guys seen The Ring?
    Can you say that again...slower?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is this the way to the bathroom?
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Is this the way to the bathroom?

Yes it is, will you help?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Would it surprise you if I haven't seen a horror movie in like forever? LOL
    Can I just say I still have Blair Witch nightmares and I only saw the trailers? LOL
    Am I pitiful?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    You mind taling us what it means, Sheila? Is it your birthstone and initials?

May I inform you that you are correct?

Want to guess my middle name or have I already told?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Melody?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Marie?
  • boperoni10
    I was gonna guess Marie...
    How about Mary
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Would it surprise you all that I didn't care much for horror movies till a few years ago? I went on a crazy binge with horror movies at that time. It was almost insane how much I enjoyed it.

This binge included (but was not limited to) The Ring 1 and 2, The Shining, all the Texas Chainsaw movies, all the Saw movies, Carrie 1 and 2, The Hills Have Eyes, Hellraiser, 1408, Psycho, The Shining, Halloween, Poltergeist, Exorcist.etc

I have yet to watch all of the Paranormal Activity movies.