**Question's Only**

Replies

• weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    LOL...How was it?
  • Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    It is still in my cupboard... do you know I am scared of it?
  • weightedfootsteps
    hahaha...Do you know I think I would be too?
  • Gremlinz
    I have lots of friends that want to try it... should I let them?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Would you warn them to try it at their own risk? LOL You can flavor my vodka with anything liquid but root beer or Dr. Pepper though
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Do you have any idea how much it pisses me off when women assume that all men are predators?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Uh oh! What happened?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know I read that? And I can see where she is coming from because of the way society is these days. Unless you know someone personally you don't know what they are capable of..and even then sometimes you don't. Isn't it kind of scary? I'm not saying that I think any random man off the street is like that but I understand. Do you know I see where you are coming from too though?
  • Gremlinz
    Do you know I would never put myself in the situation of being alone in a hot tub with a 14 yr old girl?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know that in some situations the girl's lie too and say things that would get you into trouble just for sympathy?
  • whierd
    Do you know I would never put myself in the situation of being alone in a hot tub with a 14 yr old girl?

Don't you think it is a shame that you would feel it necessary to leave to avoid any false accusations?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know I understand that?!! I would never let myself be in a room by myself with a young male because it goes both ways.
  • Gremlinz

Don't you think it is a shame that you would feel it necessary to leave to avoid any false accusations?

Isnt it what it is? I volunteer with youth a lot, including an org for teen girls, and do you know you can never be too careful?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Isn't it awful that you have to worry about being judged that way? We all do!
  • whierd
    Do you know I understand that?!! I would never let myself be in a room by myself with a young male because it goes both ways.

But wouldn't you be completely safe from others around you looking at you like a possible rapist?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you really believe that I would be safe from accusations?
  • Gremlinz
    Do you know men always lose "their word against mine"?
  • whierd
    Do you know men always lose "their word against mine"?

Would you know that is the source of my anger?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know that not always? My ex was accused of molesting a child. He had taken a lie detector test but its not admissable in court...anyways...hung jury. They didn't pursue him afterwards