**Question's Only**

Replies

• Gremlinz
    Gremlinz Posts: 3,259 Member
    Did you know even if men are proven innocent, they are always guilty? And it follows them forever?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Can I drop in just to say hello?
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Did you know even if men are proven innocent, they are always guilty? And it follows them forever?
    Do you know that it would follow a woman as well though?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Can I just say hi and that I'm happy to see you?
  • Gremlinz

Nope?
  • Gremlinz

Sheila!!!! How are you???? :D
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Do you know this is completely untrue?
  • Gremlinz

Do you know this is completely untrue?

Can I second this? There is a totally different standard for men
  • weightedfootsteps

Nope?
    Why do you think that? Okay...say I was in a hot tub and there was a teenage boy in there and he was acting flirtatious and tried something and you walked in say when I was pushing him away. Would you be certain of what you saw? Would you worry about your son around me?
  • Gremlinz

Nope?
    Why do you think that? Okay...say I was in a hot tub and there was a teenage boy in there and he was acting flirtatious and tried something and you walked in say when I was pushing him away. Would you be certain of what you saw? Would you worry about your son around me?

Would you look at teacher student court cases? Compare the process for men to the process for women?
  • whierd
    Shall I put on my rage face?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Shall I put on my rage face?
    Are you mad at me? :(
  • weightedfootsteps

Nope?

Would you look at teacher student court cases? Compare the process for men to the process for women?
    Do you know I understand that it is very different the way men are judged compared to women? But women will be judged as well.
  • whierd
    Why would I be mad at you? You're not the one saying that all men are potential rapists and can't be trusted around women.
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know I don't judge unless I'm absolutely sure of something because I've seen it with my own eyes or heard it with my own ears? But if I know that someone has been convicted of that charge I would be more wary with my children around them.
  • whierd
    Do you know that a "conviction" means that there was reasonable enough evidence for them to have been found guilty? Therefore NOT having caution around them would be irresponsible?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Yes I do know that. Wouldn't you know that I am a very responsible person?
  • whierd
    Do you have children?
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you know that a "conviction" means that there was reasonable enough evidence for them to have been found guilty? Therefore NOT having caution around them would be irresponsible?
    Do you know you look sexy when you're angry? Keep that face up and I'm gonna be goin stir crazy over here :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    Do you have children?
    yes I have two girls 12,9
    Whoops..Do you know I edited because I forgot my ?