**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    hmm....what test are we talking about here? Did I forget to say hello first? HELLO!! :)

Go back a page, and won't it tell you? Hello to you too!
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    Left that one wide open didn't I?
    Do you often leave your crack wide open?

Boom.
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options

No head feeling quite fine. You don't agree with me?
    Outside of your judging issue, doesn't he have it good? ....you shovel, play volleyball with him, eat wings, mow,...
  • mjpTennis
    Options

Boom.
    Well played, in order to avoid any crack of dawn jokes, perhaps I will reload the photo and give you some other bulletin board material?
  • willisda
    Options

No head feeling quite fine. You don't agree with me?
    Outside of your judging issue, doesn't he have it good? ....you shovel, play volleyball with him, eat wings, mow,...

Good.?.. maybe adequate. Lots of gals do these things, don't they? I play golf too, does that count?
  • mjpTennis
    Options

Good.?.. maybe adequate. Lots of gals do these things, don't they? I play golf too, does that count?
    I guess perhaps, none of the ones that I am married to. Golf too? Care to change my predicament? Do you have a golf handicap?
  • Wolf_
    Options

Boom.
    Well played, in order to avoid any crack of dawn jokes, perhaps I will reload the photo and give you some other bulletin board material?
    Speaking of Dawn's crack, where is she?
  • willisda
    Options

I guess perhaps, none of the ones that I am married to. Golf too? Care to change my predicament? Do you have a golf handicap?

None of the ones? You have more than one? and the fact that I play golf if a handicap enough... isn't it?
  • mjpTennis
    Options

I know, I figure if anyone knows how to control a gorilla in heat...wouldn't she have saved the day?

...boom
  • Wolf_
    Options

I know, I figure if anyone knows how to control a gorilla in heat...wouldn't she have saved the day?

...boom
    Perhaps she was moved on to another zoo animal?
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Do you know I took that test? it says I am Extravert 56% Intuitive 12% Feeling 26% Judging 33% And when I read the description it was me almost exactly...Kinda cool huh?
  • mjpTennis
    Options

None of the ones? You have more than one? and the fact that I play golf if a handicap enough... isn't it?
    Did I say that out loud?
    Gotta make sure I don't get in over my head on the golf thing. Haven't you whipped me in a few other things already?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    Perhaps she was moved on to another zoo animal?
    Perhaps she will return to her roots before too long?
  • mjpTennis
    Options
    what? Kids need food too? Catch up with you all later...
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Doesn't a shower come after work? I best get a move on then :) See ya later?
  • willisda
    Options

Did I say that out loud?
    Gotta make sure I don't get in over my head on the golf thing. Haven't you whipped me in a few other things already?

Whipped you? isn't that just wishful thinking?
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Does it seriously bother no one that every time this pops up in the "recent posts" list it says "question's only" instead of "questions only"?
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Does it seriously bother no one that every time this pops up in the "recent posts" list it says "question's only" instead of "questions only"?
    I know right? WTF? Do the questions own the only?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Why am I scared to go back and read?
  • Wolf_
    Options
    Did you see the tennis guy's crack?