80 pounds gone so far! Over halfway! (With pic!)

Options
2»

Replies

• tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    It really makes me want to cry (in a good way!) when people tell me I'm an inspiration, especially when I see friends actively making changes to their own lifestyle in part because of what they've seen me accomplish. But me? An inspiration? It's hard to wrap my brain around that one. But I'm grateful if I've helped inspire others to take control of their lives. :)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It really makes me want to cry (in a good way!) when people tell me I'm an inspiration, especially when I see friends actively making changes to their own lifestyle in part because of what they've seen me accomplish. But me? An inspiration? It's hard to wrap my brain around that one. But I'm grateful if I've helped inspire others to take control of their lives. :)

You ARE!! You definitely are! :)
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congrats on your huge accomplishment!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    WELL done!!!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work!!! You look great!
  • tuckyfatbutt
    tuckyfatbutt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job.
  • tidesong
    Options
    Thank you so much! I have so much more to go, but I know that with the support of wonderful people like you all, I can do it!
  • tidesong
    Options
    ...and now I'm starting to get disheartened by the loose skin. (Took a look tonight...) *sigh*
  • smiley1960
    Options
    How inspiring! Thank you for posting. And congratulations on the weight loss.
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    great.... keep it up
  • davidsen11
    Options
    Way to go!! What a great personal accomplishment. Congratulations.
  • tidesong
    Options
    I took the earlier advice and updated my ticker to show the addition of the earlier bout of weight loss from 2005. It'll help keep things in perspective when I get discouraged, I think....
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look phenomenal, and I'm sure your body is extremely thankful for how you've started treating it! Well done and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!