I ate 3 donuts today

Options

Replies

• savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    wuss....i just downed an entire pint of ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream.....not guilty i did it on purpose and fit it in my macros its called living not dieting try it some time stop hiding from good food
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Stop...take a deep breath....you will be fine.:smile:

Take a deep breath? If I had doughnuts in the house and took a deep breath I would smell that sugar and wouldn't be able to keep the rest out of my mouth! LOL Maybe go outside and take that deep breath!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Were they Krispy Kreme? If they were I don't blame you. The glaze is to amazing
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    They are sneaky indeed, sneaked into my tummy so fast. Its my gym day anyway, so might as well work a lil harder.

Now, to build a plan of action for those cravings
    Next time just buy one doughnut?? Same thing happened to me, picked up a box of doughnuts as a special treat for the kids, there were a dozen in the box and I only have 3 kids. You can imagine my kids did not get 4 doughnuts each (they were lucky to get one!). Next time that treat will be ONE doughnut.
  • Kline123
    Options
    I can so relate with you! I often wake up in the middle of the night craving something and have done the same thing. I am in the beginning of my journey, and I know I am not going to eat perfectly everyday. What is perfect? I try to focus on the moment, what am I eating right now? What healthy choice can I make right now? Is something bothering me emotionally that I feel like I need comfort? Don't beat yourself off, you are human. Just move on from here!
  • raj83168
    Options
    Were they Krispy Kreme? If they were I don't blame you. The glaze is to amazing

Yup, and warm too.
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I agree, once in awhile a donut is a nice treat. I had 2 mini apple cider donuts a few weeks ago, and although I wanted many more, they really hit the spot.
    The important bit is to get right back at it, and don't let 3 turn into another 3. :) You got this!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    That's why they don't come into the house here or if they do they're just the plain glazed ones. I can't stand those. Good luck on your diet. I do know when I hit 185 I'm going to have a piece of blue berry cobbler and ice cream but it's going to be budgeted into the diet.
  • courtleemens
    Options
    Its ok to indulge every now and again. Every week I give myself a "cheat meal" this way i eat what I have been having a craving for. Works great for me and better than a whole day of cheating. I agree with the comment above about not going so long before indulging...and you can always toss some extra cardio in the week or day you know your cheat meal is coming up or after you have that donut. Also look on the web for skinny sweets if you just have to have something at home...I know I do and I dont eat them everyday but those 100 cal packs of cookies give me the sweetness and curb my craving without blowing my diet plan. Hope it helps:smile::smile:
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Weak sauce, only 3?
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Go and work it off. I had a super binge on biscuits the other day. I literally ran until my feet bled, to work it off. I do mean literally. I have a hideous plaster on my foot now covering it, and running since has hurt. So it is safe to say that the lingering pain as a result of my binge has been a constant reminder not to do it again!!

Anyway, you live and learn. Don't beat yourself up, just go work it off.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am very jealous.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    only 3? Amateur.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I ate a cheeseburger yesterday 0 f***ks were given... You know why? because my diet is 10 x better than it used to be & I'm aware of my choices and I work out now.

Dont be ashamed of eating something "naughty" your human. eat food. dont forget yoru goal..

now get over it
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    However, if you're diabetic your doctor will have a wall eyed fit if you abuse your feet like this. It's dangerous.
    Go and work it off. I had a super binge on biscuits the other day. I literally ran until my feet bled, to work it off. I do mean literally. I have a hideous plaster on my foot now covering it, and running since has hurt. So it is safe to say that the lingering pain as a result of my binge has been a constant reminder not to do it again!!

Anyway, you live and learn. Don't beat yourself up, just go work it off.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    Oh donuts! :love: Don't beat yourself up over it. Just use it as a learning experience. Next time the evil donuts tempt you, you will be stronger. :grumble: If someone offered me certain donuts right now, I'd do the same.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Weak sauce, only 3?

:angry:
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Tommorrow willl be a new day!!
  • Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 last Friday and it ended up being... brace yourself... OK. In fact, I also just ate a cookie. A 120 calorie cookie. There are 23 more in there calling my name, but they're intended for a family gathering over the weekend. I had my ONE and I'm backing OFF. :glasses:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I had a half bag of candy corn, knew better than to buy the damn things but hey, at least it is full of fiber!