Replies

• viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the 100 pounds loss!
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 100 pounds in 7 months is unheard of! You should be so proud. Good luck getting to your goal...at this rate you'll be there in no time at all!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 100 pounds in 7 months is unheard of! You should be so proud. Good luck getting to your goal...at this rate you'll be there in no time at all!

I know that the last part is going to take longer, my loss has slowed down, which is normal. But it does not bother me at all, because I truly believe I will get there, and because I feel so much better already! I will just keep doing what I am doing, and it will come off!
  • janiegross
    janiegross Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job. You shoudl make that your new profile picture. You look so much happier in it.
  • grnice
    grnice Posts: 96
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! Thank you for posting, it is great motivation!

I've been struggling with the plant based diet. I had some reflux before and it's just gotten worse. I've been on meds for 5 days now and so far no changes. Other than that, I'm really missing protein. I know you are supposed to get all the protein you need via fruits and vegetables but I'm starving. Yesterday I had to have a chicken breast for dinner and I felt so much better. Today I had a little natural peanut butter with my apples because I feel I need the protein.

Any tips?
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Congrats!! 100 lbs is beyond amazing!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great! Thank you for posting, it is great motivation!

I've been struggling with the plant based diet. I had some reflux before and it's just gotten worse. I've been on meds for 5 days now and so far no changes. Other than that, I'm really missing protein. I know you are supposed to get all the protein you need via fruits and vegetables but I'm starving. Yesterday I had to have a chicken breast for dinner and I felt so much better. Today I had a little natural peanut butter with my apples because I feel I need the protein.

Any tips?

I really don't know. I get protein from beans and alternative milks, and sometimes tofu. I have days when I am really hungry, but I just eat when I am hungry. I make sure that it is healthy stuff that I am eating. How is your protein intake when you look at your macros on here? If it is really low, then try to incorporate some more high protein veggie stuff. But I know that for my age and gender , the recommendation for protein is around 46 g per day, and the MFP setting is much higher. So I try to get around the 46 mark and not worry about it. I have talked extensively with my doctor about my diet, and he is a big supporter.

I know that in order to get as many calories as I need, I eat a LOT of food most days because most of what I eat is pretty low calorie. So just make sure that you are eating enough. I tried to look at your diary, but I went back over a week and it was empty.
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell the difference, congratulations!! :)
  • Wende3
    Wende3 Posts: 41
    Options
    WOW! You look 15 years younger!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You took 20 years off your face!!!!!!! You look so much younger in your new picture! 100 lbs gone that is amazing!!!!!! Think of it this way you took an entire large breed dog off your body, OR a 12 year old, OR like 100 bricks of butter! AMAZING SIMPLY AMAZING and only since March! KUDOS TO YOU!
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! And I love the confident outfit!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    WOW Deb! That is a big change. You look great!
  • tuckyfatbutt
    tuckyfatbutt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off. Good Job..
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Keep it up!!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should change your profile pic to the one of you smiling.
  • tizachary
    Options
    You look fantastic! And your face is absolutely glowing!!:smile:
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Truly inspirational!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!