No weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I hit a 2 week plateau about a month back, and by the third week I was back at it losing 2lbs/week again...just don't stop....maybe take a laxative to see if that helps to 'clear you out'. Sometimes once you start eating healthy, your body backs up because its not sue to all these different foods
  • TammyKeaten
    TammyKeaten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I will not get discouraged, add more fiber to my diet and just keep at it!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    cant tell if serious
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    or because I only used the bathroom once?

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that you only went to the bathroom ONCE during the whole week?!

Edit: Damn typos. :grumble:

I think she only pooped once. It is ok to say poop.

I didn't know if she meant poop or pee. And if you look further above your post, I already used the word poop. Any other words you'd like to tell me to use? :huh:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose any weight this week. Help, I ate right and did 30 Day Shred, but the scale didn't budge. Could it be because I drank more water this week or because I only used the bathroom once?

Weight loss is not linear, the sooner you understand that, the easier this journey will be. There is in fact, a post that says "Weight loss is not linear" that was put up last night I believe. The member tracked her scale results on a graph and showed how although she loss over the long term, some short sample sizes showed weight gain, or no weight change. However, the graph kept going down over the long term. One week means nothing......
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im on day 20 of the shred and I gained a few lbs after I started. The scale started moving down a couple weeks in, and I have lost 6 lbs now.