600 Days of Logging on MFP (Many Pictures)

Options
Today I am very proud to share my journey for Healthier Living thru exercise and eating. I started this journey in Nov 2010 not knowing that it would change my entire life. It has not been an easy road many ups/downs, but thru it all I continue to push with the help of my MFP family to get better with time. I've gained many friends here that support me on a regular..I have learned so much about exercising, foods, water, and how important it is to keep going. I would never have thought that looking back 600 days that I would have come from 207pds to 151pds....I am currently 5'4 /size 8-10 give or take. and still have about 15 or so pds to go but regardless I feel great with my accomplishment...Happy to be healthier. I never imagine that I would get excited to talk to others about eating healthier and exercise. I have accomplished, my first 5k here, Mfp Meetup in Miami, many personal friends, and earned my Certification to Teach Group Power and now an Instructor at my Gym.. The next step is to become a Personal Trainer get my Certification hopes of opening up my own fitness facility one day. I have always like to workout but now I LOVE IT...Thanks to you all for being great support whether it's my personal friends list or in the forums success stories.. I enjoy coming here everyday it makes working out and getting fit so much better.... Always take this journey day to day....as long as you keep looking forward it is nothing you can't do....I have loaded pics from the beginning up til today... Have a great Friday...

The Beginning Stephanie..
046-1.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg

One Yr to the Next Yr
IMG_3481-1.jpg

Day 1 til my 1yr Anniversary on MFP

392-1-1.jpg

My First 5K

IMG_3151.jpg

First Bikini's since High School
IMG_3370-1.jpg
MIAMIBIKINI-1.jpg

My first photoshoot in Cancun
IMG_0139.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0148.jpg

Before/After I Learn to Lift Heavy
IMG_3549.jpg
IMG_20120728_105352.jpg

My Journey Entire Motivation in this Journey
IMG_3330-1-1-1.jpg

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still working....on BF%, Leaner, Meaner, and Happier.... Hope this inspires someone...
((Most of workouts Group Power/Jillian Micheals, Walking w/8lb Vest, and Insanity)) Cleaning up diary and taking this as a lifestyle..

IMG_20121002_110659.jpg
IMG_20121014_110830.jpg
IMG_20121016_071900.jpg

Replies

• tcleveland38
    tcleveland38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go Step! You look great!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look 10 or more years younger!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Also, LOVE your natural hair with your powerful and gorgeous new look--Rock it, girl!
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Amazing progress!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Great pics! U look amazing! Well done on ur huge achievement!
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Outstanding .... You have done a wonderful job!!! You just keep push and showing that Hard Work Does and Can Pay off!!!

Not to mention how fine you was before and after..... : ))

Great Job Ms Lady ( 600 ) and counting!!!!!

STANDING OVATION ........ :flowerforyou:
  • jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! And great encouragement for the rest of us. Thanks for sharing :)
  • MrsHyland
    MrsHyland Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Very inspiring :-)
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • dbent80
    Options
    I'm just about at 200 days and have had good results.....but 600 days is an awesome commitment...and you guys have shown fantastic results....Keep it up!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Absolutely inspirational!!!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Absalutley Amazing as usuall!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing huN!!! xoxoxoxoxo You are FANTASTIC!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    so awesome, congrats on the hard work
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You look so much more fit! Keep going! :smile:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    hot stuff! thanks for taking the time to share with us - very inspirational !
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    you rock!!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations on your success!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I am super, super proud of you! Not only have you done something amazing for yourself, you have motivated and inspired so many of us along the way. You don't let naysayers, personal strife, or anything keep you off course. You get up, refocus, and keep moving forward. That's such an important attribute to have. I'm so thankful our paths crossed on MFP. You have helped me in more ways than you know. Thank you! No doubt you'll reach your new goals :)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Am So proud of You my dear!!! All your hard work and dedication shows. You're an inspiration to me and many others too. Keep doing great things. Luv ya hun.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!