600 Days of Logging on MFP (Many Pictures)

Options

Replies

• LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    WOW! Great job!!! u look fabulouss!!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congrats to you!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    You are my gorgeous ROCKSTAR!!! My goodness always beautiful and LOOK at you NOW!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud and pleased to be your friend! Here's to another 600 days you beautiful girl YOU!
  • raejay621
    Options
    You look amazing. You are truly my motivation to get this weight off.
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be proud ! ! You've done an amazing job ! ! And 600 DAYS? Fabulous ! !

You really look great, and I think I'm heading in the same direction with lifting heavy... Any tips there??

Congrats on your success ! !

.:flowerforyou: .
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look 10 or more years younger!!!!! I'm so proud of you! Also, LOVE your natural hair with your powerful and gorgeous new look--Rock it, girl!

Thank you....definitely embracing my natural hair along with this journey...
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing and all the best to you in your future endeavors!
  • NJFoxy
    NJFoxy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats Steph!! That is such a huge accomplishment!!! Great JOB!

You are a true inspiration! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you came a long way! Congrats!!! Way to go... Very inspirational :)
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation and you look supercute too :)
  • spippin73
    Options
    Girl...what can I say. Inspirationville!!!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You're looking fantastic, and setting a wonderful example at the commitment it takes.
  • Cynkane
    Cynkane Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You are gorgeous!
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Well done that is fantastic progress you look amazing! I really admire your dedication!

By the way - does anyone know, is 'thru' the American spelling of 'through' or is it just slang?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Well done that is fantastic progress you look amazing! I really admire your dedication!

By the way - does anyone know, is 'thru' the American spelling of 'through' or is it just slang?

Hilarious....not even sure...try goggle... LOL
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow sweets what can I say. You are such a wonderful inspiration to me. Every time I see your hard work I know there is going to be outstanding results. I'm so proud to be on this journey with you. What a transformation. When you open that fitness facility I want my life membership lol so so proud of you.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing & you have come a long way! I am very proud of you & I'm also encouraged by you! Keep up the GREAT work, your a MFP super star *:flowerforyou:
  • Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    STANDING OVATION AND HIGH 5! Your transformation is outstanding and I love the progress pics.
  • NewTnme
    NewTnme Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! you look amazing:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!