Dear Coworker - please go away!

Options
13»

Replies

• MonicaLee92
    Options
    Dolphins do rape people, I learned this recently and it made me slightly be scared of them haha

I have a VERY annoying coworker as well. She just talks non stop all day. She trys fixing things that don't need to be fixed. She's also very two faced. We all don't like her.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker that started calling me after 10 pm with questions about work (knowing full well my son and I go to bed at 9 pm). Ignoring the calls didn't work!

So...I began returning her calls at 4 am when I wake up. There was a certain satisfaction in this:smile:

She finally stopped!! Sometimes shoving it right back in their face is the only thing that will work.

brilliant
    couldnt stop laughing
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker that's passive aggressive

for the win

I'm glad someone else recognized the goodness of that post.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    So did it work? Did this post make them go away?
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Dear Coworker,

It is your lunch break, why are you using the copier? Shouldn't you be eating lunch? Why have you been standing at the copier for 20 minutes? Why are you constantly hitting buttons the entire time? They make the most irritating beeping noise. I see you all day, and lunch is the only time to get away from you, but yet I am unable to because you are standing by me!

Why do you constantly wear Hawaiian shirts to work? They are not "dressy." Why do you constantly blast bad 80's music all day from 8am - 4pm? Why do you have to lock my office door every end of the work shirt, when I am capable of locking it myself? Why do you always end up behind me when we are coming to work and leaving work (stalker!)? Why do you come into my office before my shift starts and start asking me questions? Why do you have to snap your fingers every time you walk?

Honestly, this is the only reason I hate my job...
    Hey.. I wear either Hawaiian shirts or Cuban shirts to work almost every day. (unless we have visitors).
    Although I am polite enough to wear headphones.
  • Briteblu
    Options
    hahaha I love that my post turned into dolphins and rape.

It was already kind of about rape.

It was lol?!?!:huh:
  • Briteblu
    Options
    ... Why do you constantly blast bad 80's music...

Wait, there's BAD 80s music??? :noway:

Yeah I dont remember any bad music either... hmmm
  • Briteblu
    Options
    OP... I think he likes you. Just a guess
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My coworker spends the entire day trying to convince me to sleep with him and making awkward come on's and propositions. He says things like "Give a black man a chance" and "I'll be real gentle" and "I just wanna get on that body"

How does one respond to that? lol
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    This is one of my co-workers

2010-04-06__sc02.jpg

Haaaaaaaaah!!! Oh I'm sorry... Haaaah. :laugh: The Hyena..

Mine is Shrek...
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Dolphins do rape people, I learned this recently and it made me slightly be scared of them haha

I have a VERY annoying coworker as well. She just talks non stop all day. She trys fixing things that don't need to be fixed. She's also very two faced. We all don't like her.

"There are a few instances of dolphins sort of sexually harassing humans (much like dogs occasionally do), but as far as a spreading scourge of murderous, raping dolphins--eh, not so much."

From this website... http://www.beatricebiologist.com/2011/06/dolphin-sexual-harassment.html

Again, Dolphins DO NOT RAPE HUMANS.

sexualharassdolphin.png
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My coworker spends the entire day trying to convince me to sleep with him and making awkward come on's and propositions. He says things like "Give a black man a chance" and "I'll be real gentle" and "I just wanna get on that body"

This is sexual harassment, tell him it is and he needs to stop and or go to your supervisor/HR dept and report him.
  • deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options

By reporting this joker to your HR person. This is sexual harassment and you DON"T have to put up with this. I encourage you to report this person. I'm in HR and I assure you your HR person does *not* want this person talking to you like this.
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    The "I have a coworker who is passive aggressive" comment = hilarious. XD
  • dcurzon
    dcurzon Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That's pretty much what she said...

Who'd thought, dolphins. Gay rapists

They rape PEOPLE...
    It was a simple dolphin/man breach brown misunderstanding, I was assured!

I feel dirty and used