What is your height, weight, and body fat percentage?

Options
13»

Replies

• Dupas1962
    Dupas1962 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Height: I have no clue.  Last time I check it said 5'4 that was a long time ago.
    Weight:199
    Chest: 41 (I have big boobs)
    Waist: 38
    Hips:47 1/2
    Thigh: 29
    Calf: 17
    Upper arm: 15 1/2
    Body fat percentage: I have no clue. I plug in my information to this website and it says that body fat is 28.2%. I have 56.1 Pounds of fat and 142.9 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The site that you posted with pictures of women at different BF% seems off. Look to me that they are assigning a lower BF% than actual.

Here's another one for you check out:
    http://www.builtlean.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

My stats:
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight:108
    Chest: 33
    Waist: 25
    Hips: 36.5
    Thigh: 19.5
    Calf: 13
    Upper arm: 9.875
    Body fat percentage: Not sure. My scale says 19-22%, but I know it's not accurate.

ETA: The handheld analyzer also only passes current through your arms and upper body, so I would suggest you get a trained professional to measure you with calipers or look into dexa scan or bod pod.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'4
    Weight:130
    Chest: No idea. My boobs are gone.
    Waist: 36
    Hips:25
    Thigh:no idea
    Calf: no idea
    Upper arm: No idea
    Body fat percentage: a couple of points over or under 15% If i had to give a hard number I would say 15%? I got a phat booty.

You look amazing.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Height:
    Weight:
    Chest:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Thigh:
    Calf:
    Upper arm:
    Body fat percentage:

Height: 165 cm
    Weight: 50 kg
    Body fat percentage: 3-5% (Tests have varied)

Not sure about the other things.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Height: 166cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Body fat percentage: 13.29

I have always been lean, I am not 'muscley' as such but have lots of definition in my legs. When I was 18 I measured at 7% and I was about 54kgs then and looked quite similiar to how I do now, just more toned with a little less around the edges :)
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    OP you are 5'5 and 118 and you want to lose more?! You must be so skinny already
  • SinCityFit
    Options
    5'4, 121 lbs, ~20%-ish (per those handheld scales).
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 174
    Chest: 36
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 39
    Thigh: 24 (eek)
    Calf: ?
    Upper arm: ?
    Body fat percentage: about 24

I'm looking to get down to about 155. At that weight I'll prob be about a 6 or 8 in size. Right now I'm a tight 10. I was at 165 earlier this year and 10s were getting loose...so back on track!
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Those machines are not accurate, and can be extremely off depending on how hydrated you are. If you at or drank water recently, it will result in you being much fatter than you are. Have a personal trainer measure you with callipers -- still not completely accurate, but much better.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 164
    Chest: 39
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 40
    Thigh: 24
    Calf: 15
    Upper arm: 13
    Body fat percentage: 28.8% (same as you)

I use calipers for bf% measurements. I have been bulking with excess cals and heavy lifting, stats are in my profile. I don't take loads of progress pics, so nothing to compare there. I am pretty muscley, but will see no definition until much lower bf% obviously.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options

I have always been lean, I am not 'muscley' as such but have lots of definition in my legs. When I was 18 I measured at 7% and I was about 54kgs then and looked quite similiar to how I do now, just more toned with a little less around the edges :)

Dont take this the wrong way but when you were 18 at 7% percent where you exprriencing medical problems or under the care of a dr? Thats way below essential bodyfat for women. 13 is boderline now.
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Dont take this the wrong way but when you were 18 at 7% percent where you exprriencing medical problems or under the care of a dr? Thats way below essential bodyfat for women. 13 is boderline now.

No offense taken :) I was a competitive (*edit* long distance) runner. Getting back on the horse now. I eat extremly well mind you, no med probs, get the all clear from my doctor regularly
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options

No offense taken :) I was a competitive (*edit* long distance) runner. Getting back on the horse now. I eat extremly well mind you, no med probs, get the all clear from my doctor regularly

I was going to ask next if you were a gymnast or a ld /cross country runner. I know that in those highschool / college sport sometimes women dip low in bodyfat. Good your back on track...haha.