Saturdai Nite...why are you home??

Options

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Because my 42 year old, out of shape boyfriend decided to play "flag" *eyeroll* football with guys half his age this afternoon. He held his own, but rolled his ankle and is now sitting on the couch with an ice bag. It sure is a pretty color of purple. A bit puffy too. He smells from all the Ben Gay that has been slathered on his knees and shoulders. I (the good woman I am) have been alternately been wrapping and icing his ankle, getting him into an epsom salt bath, and rubbing more Ben Gay on his knees.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Because my 42 year old, out of shape boyfriend decided to play "flag" *eyeroll* football with guys half his age this afternoon. He held his own, but rolled his ankle and is now sitting on the couch with an ice bag. It sure is a pretty color of purple. A bit puffy too. He smells from all the Ben Gay that has been slathered on his knees and shoulders. I (the good woman I am) have been alternately been wrapping and icing his ankle, getting him into an epsom salt bath, and rubbing more Ben Gay on his knees.

lol..trying to feel young again, eh?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Cause I was playing with my boyfriend earlier and now it is time to get some me time...and drink wine...:drinker:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Why am I home? Because I truly like being home. And I dislike most people.

Misanthropy despises company...

:laugh:
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    Got my classic blueberry yankee candle going. And cinnamon apple pumpkin oatmeal ready to cook in the crockpot overnight. Life is good.
  • vice350z
    Options
    Why am I home? Because I truly like being home. And I dislike most people.

Misanthropy despises company...

:laugh:

i hate going to movie theaters anymore because of the stupid high school kids who think they're so cool and own the theater or something.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I went to a symphony concert and left early. Playing WoW now!
  • vice350z
    Options
    Got my classic blueberry yankee candle going. And cinnamon apple pumpkin oatmeal ready to cook in the crockpot overnight. Life is good.

I hate that YC discontinues flavors...i had a fav candle and they don't make it any more.
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    torn hamstring!! and i have no life!!

that is NO fun!! I tore mine during a softball game a few years back! I'm all better and STILL have no social life haha. hope you feel better soon!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Because I have been so busy every weekend, so tonight...I am doing absolutely nothing and loving every minute of it. :)
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options

I hate that YC discontinues flavors...i had a fav candle and they don't make it any more.

In the crock pot over night huh? Sounds good, got a recipe?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I was already in my pj's when my husband left...
    it's a net night...
  • jennyafur
    jennyafur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Will I be able to enjoy Saw III if I havent seen Saw I or II?
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Because netfilx that's why.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Big screen, high def, and college football.
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Because like the other young lady said, I really have no life. I sit here and sit here day in and day out with nothing to do, nowhere to go and no way to get there. I'm listening to my music now, sipping on some wine. So thats close to being nice, not quite.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Another Saturday night thread? Haha...I have no life either, but at least I'm in good company. :smile:

we happen to post at the same exact time lol

Aww....I bet you say that to all the girls.:tongue:

oh, you!

You could, at the very least, buy me a drink. LOL
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    you candle people are making me hungry:sad:
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bc I don't rat the clubs much anymore, enjoy just staying in watching movies on Netflix. Also, had a busy day and 6 days of insanity and I'm beat. Lol about the Yankee candles, that sounds like a good scent.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I prefer the weekends spent by myself or just with a friend/girlfriend. Don't like being around too many people.
    Video games, movies, chillin at home.

Yeah, it makes me a loser to all the cool kids. But good news is I could care less. Do what you wanna do.