Saturdai Nite...why are you home??

Options

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me last week and I don't really enjoy going to the bar (and that is all there is to do here in "Hickville" :tongue: ). So I'm watching South Park and Law and Order:SVU on Netflix and hanging out with my MFP buddies!! :drinker:

hell yeah! good ole netflix.
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend broke up with me last week and I don't really enjoy going to the bar (and that is all there is to do here in "Hickville" :tongue: ). So I'm watching South Park and Law and Order:SVU on Netflix and hanging out with my MFP buddies!! :drinker:

Sorry about the breakup! :flowerforyou:
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Another Saturday night thread? Haha...I have no life either, but at least I'm in good company. :smile:

we happen to post at the same exact time lol

Aww....I bet you say that to all the girls.:tongue:

oh, you!

You could, at the very least, buy me a drink. LOL

drink emailed to you...enjoy!

Good deal! I just hope you didn't put a roofie in it. :drinker:

don't worry, i only put the good kind of roofie in it!

The good kind of roofie? Am I gonna wake up tied up in some kind of "live or die" trap? You have been watching SAW movies, after all.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    i also forgot to add that my husbands overseas. hes the social one. luckily i have cats lol, and mfp.
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    I know, I've been looking for the blueberry candle for years. I just happen to walk in there one day and they had the "classics" back. I felt old, but was also thrilled.

Oatmeal in the crockpot is amazing. Make it just before bed, mix all of it in the crockpot and set on low
    and wake up to a bowl of delicious porriage and your house will smell all cinnamony (like a Yankee candle!).
    The basic one I make is cinnamon apple with raisins. But you can make all kinds of variations with fresh and dried fruit.
    I also make a cranberry (mix of fresh and dried)/apricot one that rocks.

Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
    Use either steel cut oats or old fashioned.
    The ratio is different though.
    Steel cut oats is 1 cup oats to 4.5 cups liquid
    Old fashioned is 2 cup oats to 4.5 cups liquid
    I use all water, sometimes for a treat will use 1/2 cup half and half or milk or almond milk.
    1 cup raisins (I like golden best)
    1 peeled and chopped up apple
    2 cinnamon sticks or however much cinnamon spice you like.
    Makes four 1 cup servings. I can't remember the calories, like 300 or so, I think.
    So worth it, fills you up forever.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    have to be up at 630 and im watching saturday night live.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I partied Thursday and Friday for my 25th birthday and I am TIRED tonight! Im getting too old for that stuff lol. Tonight I'm gonna stay home with netflix and some tea!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

The good kind of roofie? Am I gonna wake up tied up in some kind of "live or die" trap? You have been watching SAW movies, after all.

lol..im on a saw movie marathon the past couple weeknds. Love horror movies. I wish they brought Saw back. No, you wouldn't wake up in a "live or die" trap...just "pancakes or eggs" lol
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If I go out, my guests may escape my basement. :smile: :devil:

Wait, but then you would have the thrill of trying to catch them, isnt that fun for most creepers? hehe
  • vice350z
    Options
    have to be up at 630 and im watching saturday night live.

That's gonna be a rough wake up.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    oh and in between watching snl im flipping to office space.
  • vice350z
    Options
    oh, this last trap in Saw III is brutal.
  • vice350z
    Options

Office Space FTW!!!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options

lol..im on a saw movie marathon the past couple weeknds. Love horror movies. I wish they brought Saw back. No, you wouldn't wake up in a "live or die" trap...just "pancakes or eggs" lol

i love horror movies too! i'm saving up a few for halloween. after i'm done handing out goodies and it gets dark i'm busting out some alcohol and having a marathon. not a saw one though. mostly ones i haven't seen yet.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    because I have no life. :grumble:

me too, and tonight I work an 8 hour shift
  • vice350z
    Options

i love horror movies too! i'm saving up a few for halloween. after i'm done handing out goodies and it gets dark i'm busting out some alcohol and having a marathon. not a saw one though. mostly ones i haven't seen yet.

some of my favs i'd recommend are: Wrong Turn, Last House on the Left, Wolf Creek, Final Destination movies, 1408,
  • BuffLoveWinning
    BuffLoveWinning Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Kinda arguing with the boyfriend and work all weekend. But it's not so bad I'm a beverage professional. A wine enthusiast. My weekend is mid week.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options

Office Space FTW!!!

they showed that printer whos boss!!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options

some of my favs i'd recommend are: Wrong Turn, Last House on the Left, Wolf Creek, Final Destination movies, 1408,

saw all of those already lol i will say that wolf creek though was crazy
  • vice350z
    Options

Office Space FTW!!!

they showed that printer whos boss!!

inorite??