PASTE YOUR PHOTOS HERE -- I NEED INSPIRATION !!!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• shawnalmil
    shawnalmil Posts: 137
    Options
    I would share if I was a big loser but I just started...sorry :(
    same
  • shawnalmil
    shawnalmil Posts: 137
    Options
    117920901.jpg?t=1279730387
    [/quote] i would be happy to get to this.....you look so good and healthy and very womanly.......
  • BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Options
    Here are my progress pictures. I'm not to my goal yet, but thought I'd post my pics.

Before3.jpg

Me and My husband in Cozumel Mexico June 2008 (heaviest I've probably ever been, around 200 lbs)

ME.jpg

This is me on June 25, 2010 for a Garth Brooks concert at my current weight of 153 lbs

Still have about 15 to 20 lbs to go, wish me luck!

You look fantastic right where you are! Don't lose too much more just tone the heck out of your muscles, seriously you look great.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Well...I tried to post mine, but they were HUGE pictures and only half of the actual picture showed up. : (

I'm on Facebook, though, and have the last 16 months of my journey on there. Message me if you'd like to become FB friends. : )
  • elloradannon
    elloradannon Posts: 111
    Options
    I don't have many pictures of me at my biggest since I used to HATE having my picture taken! My husband and I have both been doing this together over the last year. I've lost 65 lbs and my husband has lost 45 (Heaviest weights... we were both at 215ish)

025.jpg

011.jpg

081.jpg
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    A nice change for a little over a month. Notice the hottie next to me with the awesome curves!

WeightLoss01MFP.jpg

MILF!
  • keith0373
    Options
    Elloradannon,
    Your pictures are great! you look AMAZING!
  • Ashl3yS
    Ashl3yS Posts: 64
    Options
    All of you look great! This definitely is a HUGE inspiration to me!
  • weelissa
    weelissa Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone did a really great job!!!!! @Weelissa, U look gr8! And im sure you hear this alot, you look just like lily allen! You do! Esp. in your last two pics in the cute polka dot coat! (=

Thank you! I do get that quite a lot but I think it's just the fringe :o) Have a great day!

I cant beleive how much weight you#ve lost since school!!6th year advanced Music oh yeah lol!

Oh My God Kimberly! Haven't seen you in ages! Congrats on getting engaged- how's the wedding planning coming along? Can't believe I found someone I know on MFP! Hehe! I may have to add you as a friend... xx
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    thank you all for the inpiration! congrats on your losses and keeping the weight off!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    truly inspirational!!!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!
  • kellyblack
    kellyblack Posts: 25
    Options
    WOW!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    This was in October 2009
    Katy071.jpg

Wow you look amazing!! You shedded yrs off and if I didn't know I would think you all were sisters fantastic job!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing your transformations everyone has done a wonderful job and it is a great inspiration to me to keep pushing foward so one day I will be able to share mines as well!!!
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Not Done Yet!! BUT i did hit my 2nd mini goal today and it puts me a little over half way to my final destination!! Here are some head shots! Don't have alot of full body pics at my heaviest.....(always instantly deleted them from camera whenever one was taken! lol)

CIMG6955-1-1-2.jpg
    CIMG6847-1.jpg
    CIMG7630-1.jpg
  • keith0373
    Options
    georgette70 you look great. Definately a nticable difference in your face!
  • mama050709
    mama050709 Posts: 100
    Options
    I just looked at EVERYONE'S post... and I have to say... WE ARE KICKING FATS A**!!! WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!
  • sjpaddock
    sjpaddock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Collage.jpg

I doubt i'll ever be as skinny as the first picture when i was 19, but thats not a bad thing.

You look hot now! Wow. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!