Women in their 30s with children please!

Options

Replies

• melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hi! That would be me!
  • TanyaEberle
    TanyaEberle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 38 three kids 8, 6 and 2
  • nursenae1
    nursenae1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! 35- 2boys 12 & almost 10. just started the 30 day shred and loving it!!
  • nursekern
    nursekern Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with 2 boys under 2. Add away :)
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :) I am new to all this and actually don't have ANY friends here yet... 30 years old, 2 little boys (22 months and 7 1/2 months), full-time chemist, wife, and mother, so yes, finding time to exercise is soooo hard... I need to lose about 20 pounds, but I'd like to lose 30. Can't blame it on the boys, it was like that before I got pregnant ;) But lack of exercise is definitely too blame and so is liking desserts too much :) The accountability of having to write everything I eat down has definitely helped and I started taking a nutrition class too.
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 year old mother of a 10 year old son. I'm fairly new to MFP and I definitely would love to have more friends:)
  • bekahnz
    bekahnz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mum of 3 here :smile:
    Feel free to add me - it's always good to have lots of support and kicks up the butt!! :laugh:
  • lllozano
    lllozano Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me - 39 years old, 3 kids, two boys ages 12 and 2...my daughter is 20 and has moved out...i have about 40 lbs to lose...
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to add to my friend's list, 30yo mum/mom of 5 aged almost 2y, 4y, 6y, 8y and 11y. And a husband who works stupidly long hours.
    I have around another 60lbs I'd like to lose. I'm full of un-useless information, =)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I'm not quite 30 yet, but I have 3 kiddos with another on the way.
  • thedutchess2715
    thedutchess2715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just signed up tonight. Hitting the gym tomorrow :) 39 two kids need to lose 15 lbs!!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    30 w/3 kids and around 50-55 lbs to lose. Feel free to add.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 with 2 kids - aged 3 and 5. Will send you a friend request :)
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm 36, SAHM to a 3 year old little boy. looking to lose inches or lbs...but not much. just a few vanity lbs so that my clothes fit better. feel free to add me!!
  • whittlelauraann
    Options
    I am a 31 year old mom of one and three step children at home 1/2 time.
  • angorear
    Options
    You can add me too! I am new to this site, but I need motivation too. I am 36 and I have 3 kids (15,8,3). They keep me busy, but I need to lose about 50 pounds. Thanks!:smile:
  • westonhive
    westonhive Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am open to new encouraging friends. I am 30, mother of 5. ages 10-5..I am 4'11 and looking to lose around 80 pounds..
  • klamarius
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
    I am a 33 year old SAHM of 3 very energetic kids - 7, 5, and 2. They keep me very busy. Hubby works full time, loooong hours, but I still manage to squeeze in my workouts!
    I am a new runner, in wk 8 of Couch to 5k, and I LOVE it! I have also done Insanity and Turbo Fire but still have about 30lbs to lose. (I bounce around in my weight loss - gain, lose, gain, lose, gain....) looking to keep the pounds off this time!
  • Jenny775
    Jenny775 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey Shannon and everyone else! :smile:

I'm 37 and crazy busy with my career and two girls but, still find time to get it in!!
    Anyone can add me.
  • superkel317
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kelly! I am 32 and I have 4 kids, ages 13, 11, 9, & 6. I have about 20 pounds or so more to lose. Anyone feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and I love to give and receive encouragement!