Women in their 30s with children please!

Options

Replies

• 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined. I also joined a program called TOPS last night at the church I work at. Great support system. I have 100 lbs to lose but I'm doing it slow this time and I'm giving myself just over a year to do it. (for my 40th b-day next year) I've started measuring everything I eat. It takes the guessing out of it and I know that I'm getting the right amounts and find that I don't get discouraged because I didn't over eat and feel defeated and get the bad attitude of "oh well I screwed up, I'll start all over again tomorrow" I was alway sabotoging my like that. stay positive!!
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 34 too, and have 3 children aged 10, 8 and 6. I work part time. Trying to fit exercise and healthy eating in when I'm running around after the kids can be a challenge!
  • desilou23
    desilou23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, im 33 with a 13 year old son, adult step children, and 3 grandbabies. i have along way to go but determined.....feel free to add
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    Anybody can add me, 33, 3 kids and around 40-50 to lose.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    HI. FEEL free to add me :)
    I am 38 and have 4 kids.
    I can share with you what worked for me. Message me any time
    Good luck in your journey!
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 36 and a mom of 4 (8, 6, 2 & 6 months). I have lost 18 pounds so far. I work full time and squeeze in a lunchtime work out 4-5 times per week. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and have 3 kids, ages 12, 10 1/2, and 4. I have lost a bit but have a ways to go yet. Feel free to add me.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I almost fit the bill! I am 30 with an almost 6 year old step daughter who lives with us 50% of the time. Even just 50% of the time and she can keep me overly busy...don't know how REAL moms do it!!!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    I don't have kids but I'm 31 and have been on MFP for like 230 days. Feel free to add me.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    37 yo working mum with a 5yo boy, 50-60lbs to lose. Not a lot of time for anyting but am trying to fit in gym & meal planning on top of everything else.
  • SabrinaLily
    Options
    Hi Shannon! Feel free to friend me! I'm 32 with a 10 year old step son (good boy) and a 20 month old baby girl that's going to be the premature death of me. Lol. I too have 46 pounds left to lose. :)
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 36 year old working mom of 2 boys (5 years and 14 months). I started back in September and have about 15-20 more to lose.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    34 here with 5 kids. Need to lose about 60lbs. Feel free to add me too!
  • gkleink
    gkleink Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not in my 30's, but I have a 12 month old and want to lose 50 pounds. I have tried 3 different diets and haven't had any luck! Feel free to add me! I need some serious motivation!
  • laffek
    laffek Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 37 years old. Two kids: 4 and 14 months. Would like to lose 25 lbs, but would be happy with 20.
    I started last week and lost 1.5 lbs so far, but can't get my badge to update on my profile.
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just turned 32. Single, working mom to a 9, 7, and 5 year old, I have about 15-20lbs left to lose, add me!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 , two kids. I have around 60 left to lose ( lost 27 so far.) Very addicted to MFP, and dedicated to lose my weight. Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone reading this wanting a new MFP friend. :)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 30 have 2 kids (8 & 10 years old), and have about 10lbs to loose (atleast) feel free to add me :)
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I am a 35 year old working mom to a 14 & 7 year old. I am on here everyday, just hit day 70 yesterday of logging.
  • rbazile
    rbazile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Women in their 30s with children - WOW!!! ... Things we all have in common:

1. Need to lose weight

2. Want to be Healthier

3. Balancing family In The proces (Kids)

4. Looking for support.

Thanks, to you all. I'm not feeling so alone on this journey. Positive energy, Inspiring words and Great results.

Have a great day!~