The NEVER ENDING story - simply add your own sentence

Options
124»

Replies

• Wrreck
    Wrreck Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had begun to feel like I was starring in a bad remake of The Simpson's Game so I said, "Calgon take me away." The next thing I knew I was lying on a beach in
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Jamaica mon, inhaling some fine herbs
  • Wrreck
    Options
    Coincidently the No No Song by Ringo Starr was playing at the nearest beach bar so I got up, wandered over there and ran into
  • moraldd
    moraldd Posts: 99
    Options
    Snoop Dog sitting in a cloud of spliff smoke sipping on gin and juice.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A glittering object in the sand caught my eye, so I wandered over to what turned out to be a diamond ring!
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I quickly asked Snoop Dogg to be my baby daddy and we made sweet love in the sand..
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Followed by a trip to sonic to get a grilled cheese and some tots
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    but Napolean Dynamite had been to Sonic mere moments prior and the tots were sold out so I carjacked Uncle Rico and
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sadly Snoop dog turned out to be a figment of my imagination when I was awoken by the Jamaican police for public intoxication. Burnt, hungover, thirsty and confused I was on my way to jail...
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    but Napolean Dynamite had been to Sonic mere moments prior and the tots were sold out so I carjacked Uncle Rico and

LOL!!!! Perfect! I love that movie hahaha!
  • Wrreck
    Options
    When I was booked at the jailhouse the police made me turn out my pockets. Lo and behold there was the diamond ring.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Which you stole from Lindsay Lohan, which she stole from Billy Idol, who was going to give it to me... Haaah. :happy:
  • Wrreck
    Options
    Keeping the ring as evidence, the police trace the ring back to Billy Idol and he tells them that Lindsay stole the ring. When the police hear this they tell me, "Anyone who teaches Lindsay a lesson is alright. You're free to go."
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    So I hunted Lindsay Lohan down, shaved her head and made her eat the ring.
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    She said the ring was delish with fava beans and a nice cianti. I left her to back to the party...
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    When I got back everyone was having a Mad Hatter type tea party.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't take the noisy crowd, so I stepped outside on the deck and a stranger with an amazing smile handed me a tropical drink and said, "Hey there, Good Looking!"