Question for the ladies

Options
nphect
nphect Posts: 474
Im going to try and put this delicately, do you ever feel pressure from men to not exercise to save that sweet sweet hiney? I know men don't get that.

Replies

• holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I don't get it??
  • nphect
    Options
    i think women get pressure from men and society for that matter not to loose a lot of weight because they won't be , shall we say, voluptuous?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    There wasn't junk in my trunk before exercising. The problem is foreign to my non-*kitten*.
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    I just want my toned up- last yr i lost 40 pounds (and gained it back :'( ) and my booty or boobs didnt go anywhere! I hope i dont lose either- i like the curves i have- just really wanna tone up the booty. lol

But yeah guys i know dont wanna see the booty go..lol i south louisiana & "I like big butts" is a mans theme song down here..lol
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    i think women get pressure from men and society for that matter not to loose a lot of weight because they won't be , shall we say, voluptuous?

That's like thinking men feel pressure not to workout because so many women are attracted to a beer gut?
  • nphect
    Options

That's like thinking men feel pressure not to workout because so many women are attracted to a beer gut?

like i said its not the same for men lol

some women don't want to loose that big ol butt cause men love it.
  • Nina_Crowson
    Options
    they have men with no beer guts? LOL
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Nope. Losing my *kitten* and boobs was awesome.
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Just like the song says.....

You can do side bends or sit-ups,
    But please don't lose that butt
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm Portuguese...There was junk in my trunk before I lose weight, and there is Junk in my trunk now..It depends on the body. I was always curvy.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    you can do side bends or situps but please don't lose that butt

my husband quotes sir mix a lot to comment on my exercise and weight loss lol
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do what I want to do, but my SO is definitely sad about the size decrease. I seem to be losing more in my butt than in my belly, too. I think I had a better overall shape at 210lbs. So I know what you're talking about! It would be easy to let myself give up/regain because he liked my booty better before.
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well maybe it's different for me still being a teenager, I see a lot where girls (around my age) want to be the opposite of voluptuous. It's all about the number on the scale. The closer to 100, the better. ..And maybe a few other things
    I already have "junk in the trunk" but what I want is for it to look nice and tight; tight butts look NICE (in my opinion)
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i have enough boobs to lose some lol and as for butt....i never had one of those
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Doing squats makes your butt look better! I had no *kitten*, started doing squats in my aerobics class and toning up those muscles is my making my butt bigger, but in a good way. Not a fat, jiggly kind of way
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    There wasn't junk in my trunk before exercising. The problem is foreign to my non-*kitten*.

HAHA exact same here! I'd rather b thin & fit, than be chubby w/ a butt in all honesty. That is if I had a butt when I was chubby.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Sorry. No.

All the men that I know aren't into "voluptuous" women including my husband. I exercise for how it makes me feel, the way it makes my body look and of course to keep my husband interested and wanting me.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    some women don't want to loose that big ol butt cause men love it.

who are these men?

i find a fit, toned woman's derriere infinitely more attractive than a sloppy, fat, bouncy butt.
  • NValentina
    Options
    I know what you're trying to say. I've always been curvy (which I love) and when I started to work out I was worried about losing my butt, but I just learned certain exercises that would enhance it while I kept dropping...biking and yoga, nice tone butt but still enough to grab lol
  • nphect
    Options

Sorry. No.

All the men that I know aren't into "voluptuous" women including my husband. I exercise for how it makes me feel, the way it makes my body look and of course to keep my husband interested and wanting me.

well all men aren't the same.