***Honestly***

Options
13»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    last night i had half a leftover tri tip dip sandwich w/ bbq from Claim Jumper and a few leftover onion rings. =\
    Im not sure what the count is on that....but later I had doritos too.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Creamy wild rice soup and a fat free grilled cheese.
  • melissaga79
    melissaga79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I had a taco salad...lettuce, tomato, lean ground beef, low-fat shredded cheese, avacado, onion, black beans and salsa for dressing.
  • mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I sauted egg beaters and had it on a small hoagie roll.

Tonight.....Taliapia with asian stir fry.
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    Last night i had a small bowl of porridge.

tonight i had:

1 wholemeal pitta stuffed with lettuce and ham
    1 packet of walkers crisps
    1 go-ahead bar
    1 small glass of wine

but am still within my calorie allowance!!!! in fact i have another 300 cals to use if i want to, but i'm not hungry (although that bottle of wine is calling me form the kitchen)!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I had spaghetti squash mixed with whole wheat spaghetti with marinara and parmesan cheese.
  • FightingFit
    Options
    I noshed out on sushi with 2 glasses of nice white, followed by gelato.... So good! I had a mega blast at the gym so had lotsa dinner calories left.

Do many people on MFP have desserts? Have not seen many.... I get into a sweet/savoury spiral late at night. Need to finish on sweet!

:tongue:
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    I noshed out on sushi with 2 glasses of nice white, followed by gelato.... So good! I had a mega blast at the gym so had lotsa dinner calories left.

Do many people on MFP have desserts? Have not seen many.... I get into a sweet/savoury spiral late at night. Need to finish on sweet!

:tongue:

for desert, i normally cut up some fruit, pour over some muller light yougart, then sprinkle on some cinnamon. You can also add some honey if you like honey .
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I was good! :bigsmile: Last night I had steak chili with lots of veggies and beans.

What's cooking in the oven right now is half of beef round, sweet potato's and steaming some veggies (haven't decided on which ones yet..)

So yes I've been good so far.. Yay Me!
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I had spaghetti squash mixed with whole wheat spaghetti with marinara and parmesan cheese.

How is spaghetti squash? and how do you make it? I've never had it and wanted to try it soon.