Out of curiosity - What will you buy when you...

Options
finally hit your ideal weight?

I want to go straight to the store and buy me a pair of Michael Kor jeans. Weird eh? I have a pair at size 14 and they are my favorite, but I know if I keep losing they will end up too big. I figure that will be my one wild expenditure. I want to replace them and hopefully find a pair I'll love just as much. :happy: I know it's months from now - maybe a year - who knows - but I thought it would be cool to think of something I'm going to treat myself with once I hit that magic number.

Monica

Replies

• heartnurse2012
    Options
    im going shopping for some clothes. ive refused to buy anything til i drop this extra weight...

so good motivation
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    An expensive tailored suit, and a awesome hair cut to match :D
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A fabulous pair of very sexy heels and some perfume!
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I lost weight specifically to fit into the ludicrously skinny rugby tops my team bought. An extremely vain reason I know haha
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    An I <3 NY shirt and wear it back home in Canada. Maybe a pair of Jeans. :)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Bikinis. Skanky, skanky bikinis.
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I lost weight specifically to fit into the ludicrously skinny rugby tops my team bought. An extremely vain reason I know haha

Lol. Well done you :)
    (seems a bit counterproductive for a rugby team!)
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I had all sorts of wild plans but right now I'm looking forward to buying running shorts and looking and feeling good in them. Oh and if all goes to plan I should be at my goal weight just in time for an amazing ballgown for my graduation next year :)
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Vain! But hella true man! I know exactly how you feel! It's even worse when I have to squeeze into a backs shirt. I'm built like a forward but run like a back xD
  • jeffryjirraf
    Options

Lol. Well done you :)
    (seems a bit counterproductive for a rugby team!)

I know, heavy rugby players are old school these days. It is all about strength and pace. Our scrum-half always has perfectly sculpted hair on the pitch...
  • runsforbubbles
    runsforbubbles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are planning on going on vacation :flowerforyou:
  • jeffryjirraf
    Options
    Vain! But hella true man! I know exactly how you feel! It's even worse when I have to squeeze into a backs shirt. I'm built like a forward but run like a back xD

I am a flanker, so yeah I know what you mean. Let the heavier people do all the heavy stuff.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    A new blow up doll
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    motorcycle and sky diving
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I will be buying myself a tattoo sleeve. This is what is keeping me going. I also plan to get my first prof. photo shoot done and apply to Suicide Girls :) This is my goal.

I also of course plan to buy a crap load of new sexy clothes to match :D
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    New bras (got sized yesterday to learn I've been wearing the wrong size), pair of Joe's jeans, few pairs of Levis, and bicep tattoos :-)
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    A really great little black dress!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo on my arm that I've always wanted.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Bikinis. Skanky, skanky bikinis.

Me too!
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    My fiancee and I have bands now but want to get something custom made. My fingers lose and gain size easily so I want my weight to be stable for we go through the expensive of getting something custom.