Out of curiosity - What will you buy when you...

Options

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Leggings, fitted sweater and riding boots! And jeans.
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bikinis. Skanky, skanky bikinis.

this :)
  • cherryberry2x4
    Options
    I'm buying a brazilian butt lift.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    ibuypower-gamer-haf-9se_large.jpg
  • book_worm4
    Options
    Anything strapless :)

I would also love to shop at Victorias secret because i love their bras but my current bra size is too big.
  • wetuscox
    wetuscox Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Miss Me jeans and new tattoo!!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yes on the skanky skanky bikinis! I've never been able to wear one.....it will probably be FOREVER before I actually reach that goal, but that's okay ;)

Actually by that time I'll need an entire new wardrobe, but the bikinis are what I'm most looking forward to!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I would go skydiving. And then probably the sexiest pair of fvck me heels and the shortest skirt I could find. And maybe a trip to Vegas to go with it.
  • ThatMrs99
    Options
    A pair of shorts. Haven't owned any in years! Annnnd some sexy lingerie. Haven't worn that in years either ;-)
  • ShoeloverPearl
    Options
    The teeniest, tiniest, skank-tastic micro bikini I can find..possibly even just pasties and a teeny bikini bottom. :drinker:
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Something brand new...tired of dressing 2nd hand. And something that actually fits not hanging off and falling off.
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I will be buying myself a tattoo sleeve. This is what is keeping me going. I also plan to get my first prof. photo shoot done and apply to Suicide Girls :) This is my goal.

Awesome!!! I've been seriously thinking about doing a professional shoot as well :) and I'm definitely getting some new ink in December for reaching my goal as well as a 30th bday gift :)
  • ShoeloverPearl
    Options
    I'll be buying a tattoo... I'm almost ready to say..screw it...and do it before I hint goal..since its taking an eternity!!!!

^^ I say do it doll. Looks like you've already met and exceeded your goal to me!
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The teeniest, tiniest, skank-tastic micro bikini I can find..possibly even just pasties and a teeny bikini bottom. :drinker:

Lmfao YESSS!!! Oh, and pics please!! ;)
  • carolannrichard
    Options
    I also want a little black dress!!!
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A sexy black dress with a nice pair of peep toe heels!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm getting nipple piercings.
    I've wanted them forever, but have always been too fat for them. Hopefully, soon, I will no longer be.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Clothes are required I won't add that to my list. I'm thinking though I may get a new mattress without a big dip on my side of the bed.
  • jlgregory13
    jlgregory13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    A sexy dress, a sweet one piece bikini, and some designer jeans :)
  • mandorla
    mandorla Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A custome corset from Dark Garden's. Extremely expensive, but oh so comfortable and sexy.

http://www.darkgarden.com/index.php