Tattoos!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Well, I've gone and booked the appointment. 10.30am on 8th May. No wimping out now.....
  • erikazj
    Options
    In progress pictures can be seen on flickr here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27050641@N08/sets/72157623894266035/

I'll post a 'finished' one once it's had a chance to heal a little.

E
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Yeah , I have 3 and would like all 3 removed but surely the visible one on my neck under my ear( a snake) god help me it was the dumbest idea (IDK!!) It was a long time ago when a couple of people I know where making their own tattoo guns .........again dumbest thing i have ever done. Not only did I let them do one but then another and another ......all 3 being complete crap, you live and you learn!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options

E
    wooowww thats really well done!!
  • erikazj
    Options

E
    wooowww thats really well done!!

Thanks!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i want one but i hear they hurt
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have five at the moment with plans on getting more. In fact, might get one next weekend as a reward for hitting over 50lbs lost.

The one in my profile picture is on my back. I have a portrait of one of my cats on my right calf, a anime fairy on the side of my right lower leg, a tattoo of one of our bees on a blackberry blossom on the side of my left lower leg and a simple starburst-like design on my lower back.

I'll have to put pictures of them on my profile as my sad little descriptions don't do them any justice.
  • mountainwoman98
    mountainwoman98 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I currently have 2...one is my profile pic and is a tribute to my big sister who is in the end stages of breast cancer;the other is a cherry blossom on my left thumb. I am planning one of a peace sign that is made up of a flowering vine with a dove flying above it with an olive branch held in its beak. I am also planning something with all my boys names incorporated somehow.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    I have 8

"I :heart: TATS" inside my lip
    Ladybugs crawling up my foot
    Comedy Drama masks on my ankle
    Rose on my thigh
    Peace Dove on my other thigh
    3 music related tats on my back

I want to get a floral motif on my back and a cupcake on my wrist.
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    One of my favorite subjects!

I have 13 [it was 14, but one's been joined into another one now, so I've lost one!!]
    I have:
    A tribal-ish style turtle on my left foot
    A tribal-ish style bear with paw prints on my right foot [paw prints go over the ankle...I'm covering this one up at some point]
    The Eye of Horus on my inner left ankle
    A faerie silhouette on my inner right ankle
    A butterfly on my inner left hip
    A lily on my stomach
    The symbol for Earth and Saturn on the inside of my left wrist
    The symbol for Capricorn on the inside of my right wrist
    A shooting star on the inside of my right elbow
    A baby dragon, a Pegasus and a water faerie on my lower back
    And my favorite piece is between my shoulder blades, extending over my shoulders on both sides and over the front of my shoulders as well - she's a gothic style "Ice Angel" surrounded by swirls, 7 blue stars, with a star on the front of each shoulder.

I'm having more work done on her in March - I'm extending her down my left arm to make a back piece/half sleeve; going for swirls turning into vines with some kind of flower and a gothic style geisha hiding in the flowers.

Woah, that was posted under my old username!!! :laugh:

Well, I didn't do the geisha, but the swirls continue down my right arm with cherry blossoms, a lotus on the center of my left arm with a faerie sitting amongst the petals.
    Once it's finished the swirls and cherry blossoms will wrap around my upper arm and stop just above my elbow.

Hubby and I are each getting a nautical star on the inside of our wrist - it's something we wanted to do to celebrate our having gotten married :heart: