Walking Dead fans?

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    This weeks episode wasn't awesome. A little boring but I think it was needed to tie everything together.
    The Lori thing def gave me a jump though, and I worried about Rick when that zombie was on him.

But next week is going to be AMAZING!!!!

Anyone who watched Talking Dead know's why!
    I'm so excited!

ME TOO!!! MERLE!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Glad that one guy got an axe to the head - he was a wild card and would've been bad news.

I'm anxious for the baby to be born
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Glad that one guy got an axe to the head - he was a wild card and would've been bad news.

I'm anxious for the baby to be born
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    It was kind of scary this week but so good I was on the edge of my seat for most of the episode.
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    UGH, I have tried to give Lori a chance, but I just can't abide her. Truthfully, I sort of wish Hershel would've bitten her :/ I do like the Hersh though.

The preview for next week's episode looks amazing. Can't wait to see what's gonna go down.

LOL!
  • Absonthebrain
    Options
    I totally freaked out when I thought Lori was going to get her face chewed off! Is it mean to say I'm glad they killed off that loco dude? As far as the baby goes. I think it will be a healthy baby girl, thats what I'm hoping anyway.

I did too, his breathing was all labored, lol I trhought he was turning.

I'm so glad they took that crazy guy out, Rick knew he was trouble and I'm glad he let the other 2 live.

I hope the baby will be ok too, just hope that Rick finally cuts her some slack tho eventually.
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love, love LOVED it! although I double smacked the side of my head ...lol was watching the Lori/Hershel part with my hands ready to cover my eyes but instead of covering my eyes I slapped both temples!

I'm a major TWD nerd
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I loved all of it, love that Rick isn't giving into her puppy dog eyes (she made her bed) loved that Rick took out that nutso guy himself, loved that Hershel didn't die (yet). love love love.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Who was in the tree line watching the practice c-section??????
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

That is what I want to know too!

BTW, I am so happy to have AMC again. Thank you DISH for finally coming to your senses!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hershal will turn....delayed due to leg cutting...wanted to eat Lori but sensed anti-christ in her womb so held off....My opinion!!! LOL
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I loved last nights episode! I though Hershel just had sleep apnea so I laughed when Lori gave him mouth to mouth
  • pdawnfloyd
    pdawnfloyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My husband about jumped off the couch when hershel grabbed Lori, of course making me jump, it was too funny. I love this show and I don't watch much TV but get so excited for each episode.
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I liked last nights episode, the Hershel/Lori part made me jump! I am not a fan of Andrea, I really wanted her to get killed off last season. It was nice going an episode without having to see her.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I personally don't like Lori.. And for some reason I thought she had lost it and was caring a still born?!
    Guess I was wrong. Isn't it past due anyways?!

Very excited for next week!:happy:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah right off the couch. Until he talks I'm still not convinced he's not a zombie lol How about the drama with the prisoners. Like holy cow Rick's goin down Shane's dark path.
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome show!!

Lori...I could take her or leave her.

the prisoner in the white tank top...good ridance!! If Rick didn't kill him I was going to jump throught the TV!!!

Hershel...never should have been on the mission killing walkers in the cell blocks...he was the medical guy...HELLO!!

I'm liking darryl more and more each episode.

Yeah...who is in the bushes....???

can't wait until next week!!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I have one solid guess as to who it is but I don't want to post any possible spoilers. Pretty sure it's someone from season 1.
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah right off the couch. Until he talks I'm still not convinced he's not a zombie lol How about the drama with the prisoners. Like holy cow Rick's goin down Shane's dark path.

Yeah, Rick is getting a little darker but he has to...keep the group safe. It's getting rough out there!!! I would have liked to keep Shane around but he tried to kill Rick so....nah...you gotta go! I wanted to see Shane go out on his own!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Not really a fan, but my son likes to watch it, so I watch it with him. It is really to much blood and stuff for me. I only started watching it this season. I hate that Hershel is hurt, but I don't think he is gonna turn. He will get better, so that they have to protect him and drag him around everywhere. Glad the the crazy prisoner got it, really didn't like him taking out the big guy that was pleading for his life. Guess it really was best because he would have turned.

Does anyone else get a little nauseous watching it? Or is it just me?