Walking Dead fans?

Options

Replies

• Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am watching it from behind the sofa....

hahah ive had a few zombie nightmares... for real. gugh!

Just had a zombie nightmare last night myself..lol
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Who was in the tree line watching the practice c-section??????

I have one solid guess as to who it is but I don't want to post any possible spoilers. Pretty sure it's someone from season 1.

I agree!
  • Eeyore255
    Eeyore255 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't know if everyone's aware, but there is a Walking Dead group. We comment on each episode after it airs (don't read the post if you haven't seen the episode - spoilers).

Happy zombie hunting!

ETA: It's actually called "Walking Dead Fans" :wink:
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Who was in the tree line watching the practice c-section??????
    omg i know! i gota know! lol
  • strychnine7
    strychnine7 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I could actually tell you what's going to happen, based upon the comic. Of course, the show hasn't followed the comic storyline precisely, so maybe I couldn't. The fact that the prison AND "The Governor" are in the show, definitely means there is some serious **** going down this season, though.
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Dude I loooooove this show! I watched two seasons in a row last week and am loving this season too! I thought the best episode by far up to this point was the one where the girl came out of the barn... it was perfect. Second season. I should really read those comics!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    Huge fan of TWD (and American Horror Story if anyone watches that too! LOVE the Horror genre).

I cringed every time one of the women got near #oneleggedHerschel.

I agree that Rick needed to kill psycho prison dude, but that actor, Nick, is SO hot (if anyone watches Talking Dead, he was on following the episode)!

Carl is the character I'm most excited for, that kid is gunna be a HUGE asset for the group and even though Lori is his mama, she shouldn't have got on him like she did when he retrieved the medic supplies.

...And seriously, what was up with the POV from the tree line while Carol was about to perform a Zead-C-Section?!?!?

BTW, add me if you'd like--Horror is my motivation! I use a ZombieRun app on my phone LOL
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    557768_10152176959525184_1332649997_n.jpg
  • msmoxie68
    msmoxie68 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If Lori's baby is born alive, what if it holds the key to a cure ? Yet since everyone is supposed to be infected already, I doubt it. I really like that Carl has stepped up to the plate and becoming a "little man" who is an asset to the group. I don't see the little sister lasting much longer though, she's too timid and boo-hoo's over the littlest things. Carol is terrific this season and I'm so happy she and Daryl seem to be alot closer I hope that it stays strong after he comes across Merl again though.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love the show so much I some how convinced my mom to watch it.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    i never miss Walking or Talking Dead...so addicted...enjoyed tonight's episode very much...but it was just starting to get good and it went off...I have to agree with two hour episodes..Heck yeah

I love Talking Dead, so funny! I want to get back to the other group and see what is going on there...I hope Hershel makes it but if they are all infected does it really matter if they amputated his leg?? THAT was wild! As a nurse I was covering my face!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Love the show- Its so different then the comic so it will be interesting to see what they do with it. Hersal in the comic died a long time ago, it was dale whos leg got cut off. And lori died while pregnant so who knows where the heck they are gonna take it! Love that its different then the comic tho, keeps us guessing! And yah i was freaking out when Lori was giving him mouth to mouth!

Oh and psychme - you asked if it mattered if we are all infected if his leg got cut off--YES you only turn if you DIE or it spreads. You turn once your brain shuts down
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    am I the only one who thinks it was really stupid that they chopped off his leg?

"hey, you are bleeding from your leg, lets just cut your entire leg off with an axe, that will be soooooo much easier to deal with"
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    am I the only one who thinks it was really stupid that they chopped off his leg?

"hey, you are bleeding from your leg, lets just cut your entire leg off with an axe, that will be soooooo much easier to deal with"

If they didn't cut his leg off he would've turned. There's no gamble here.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

correct me if i'm wrong, but they are all infected. they only turn once they die.

isn't that their thing? that the virus is in all of them?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

correct me if i'm wrong, but they are all infected. they only turn once they die.

you are correct. i dont get it either. i would think hacking off his leg and having him bleed more would increase his chance of dying and turning.

but this show has its share of plot holes so its best to just let it slide.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Yes the virus is in all of them.

If they didn't cut the infected leg it would've spread and he'd turn.

If they did cut the leg he could've either turned or lived.

And he lived.

You go with the odds. I would've done the same(lol.)
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

And he lived.

uh... if the virus is in all of them... then the leg isn't an entry point for infection because.. he already IS infected... so leaving it on wouldn't change anything. So if it's just a matter of preventing death, leaving a leg on would be better.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

And he lived.

uh... if the virus is in all of them... then the leg isn't an entry point for infection because.. he already IS infected... so leaving it on wouldn't change anything. So if it's just a matter of preventing death, leaving a leg on would be better.

The virus in them all is inactive, it will turn them when they die.
    The bite from a walker will kill them. So cutting the leg off gives him a greater chance of not turning. He went from a 100% chance of turning to at least a 50% chance of turning. Makes sense to me.
    Though being the only one with medical training he should never have been in there.
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great show. Also it looks like turning is a great way to lose lots of weight.......