End of 30 Day Shred

Options
13»

Replies

• Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Great Job!!! I can't wait to see my results after 30day shred!! Keep up the good work!
  • birruetab
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC...SO PROUD OF YOU!!! you've inspired me to buy this workout, because I need something different and I'd been thinking about this one.

You mentioned C25K...I'm curious...which one do you have? I looked it uo in the PlayStore on my android, but 4 different ones came up...which one is the "right" one, or at least the one you suggest?

Mine has a little blue shoe icon, and I upgraded to the PRO version. I've been running with 2 friends/co-workers...and let me tell you it helps to have someone doing it with you! They jog at my pace and they cheer me on.....sadly I know that if I was doing it alone I probably would have quit the running, or walked....but with their support I jog all the intervals I am supposed to jog, and I feel AMAZING about myself afterwards! One friend has music blaring from their iphone, the other has my phone with the timers going, and she tells me when to walk, when to run, how much left, and she high fives me and tells me how great I am doing after each interval. I love it!

Thanks to the response on here I am thinking I need to go get Ripped in 30 as my new one for in between running days!
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This inspired me to start it over again tonight :)
  • rayjess
    rayjess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!!!!
  • lilmix0890
    Options
    great job i cant wait to get to my goal keep going girl your doing good dont give up
  • lilmix0890
    Options
    i found it on you tube for free
  • Alisha_Joy
    Alisha_Joy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and I can def see you rimprovement!!! I am thinking of doing the 30 Day Shred soon. I have the Insanity DVD but I have yet to complete it, so I want to start with something a tad easier first. Your story is very motivating!!! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome job! You're looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!