Because I have big ( o ) ( o )

Options
:indifferent:

Just wanted to offer a reason as to why this thread always gets locked:

any post in the main forums can appear on a user's home page under "most recent topics", even if they don't visit the forums.
So users at work who log in to blog food suddenly get the word "boobs" on their home screen, which is not really what we're looking for. Some employers will block sites that have this kind of content, leaving users unable to log food at work, etc. Our number one goal is to make sure our users can access the site from wherever they are. So feel free to move this topic into a group if you'd like, and just mark it mature.

----

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Mine are bigger. This is not a convincing reason to friend you. What other reasons are there?
  • Fr33zefram3
    Fr33zefram3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Mine are pretty big too, just saying... There's some competition up in this thread
  • penrbrown
    Options
    Mine are pretty big too, just saying... There's some competition up in this thread

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    Mine are bigger. This is not a convincing reason to friend you. What other reasons are there?

Me = Awesome... that's all you need to know.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Size isn't everything - just 'friend' the woman - I would but at my age that would just be too, too weird
  • penrbrown
    Options

I'm not sure. I'm afraid of commitment. What if we become friends and it turns out your level of awesomeness is not on par with my own? What if you're less awesome or you're way MORE awesome? I'm not sure my fragile ego could handle it.

Hm.

Do you have cookies?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i'm a dude and mine use to be big but after about 7 months of hard work in the gym and good foods in my mouth they are almost gone... and i can now make my pecks dance a little bit...

you can add me as a friend if you like
  • jayboy123456
    Options
    Im more than willing to judge this competition,,,and i do accept bribes!!!! :)
  • Sarah52281
    Options

I'm not sure. I'm afraid of commitment. What if we become friends and it turns out your level of awesomeness is not on par with my own? What if you're less awesome or you're way MORE awesome? I'm not sure my fragile ego could handle it.

Hm.

Do you have cookies?

I always have a stash of cookies
  • penrbrown
    Options

Hm.

Do you have cookies?

MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!

You're lovely by the way. :D
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    darn it! i thought you were going to make suggestions on how to make running more comfortable! LOL welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you just for the sense of humor lol
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    i'm a dude and mine use to be big but after about 7 months of hard work in the gym and good foods in my mouth they are almost gone... and i can now make my pecks dance a little bit...

you can add me as a friend if you like

No...you can add me if you like :smokin:
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    darn it! i thought you were going to make suggestions on how to make running more comfortable! LOL welcome! :flowerforyou:

Maybe I will IM you privately to tell you my secret ;)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone may feel free to add me. :)
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    I'll friend you just for the sense of humor lol

YOU = Awesomeness
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    Mine are pretty freaking big too... just saying. ;-p
  • Sarah52281
    Options

Hm.

Do you have cookies?

MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!

You're lovely by the way. :D

Thank you dear. You as well.
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    Mine are pretty freaking big too... just saying. ;-p

Well, when my frame gets to be your size, mine will look hugmongous too. My boobs are what now make me look skinny.
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    Im more than willing to judge this competition,,,and i do accept bribes!!!! :)

Only boys with pictures are allowed