Because I have big ( o ) ( o )

Options

Replies

• andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I've added you cos I like your sense of humour, (I was also given a generous portion if that makes any difference) but even better is the fact that I have cookies!!! :drinker:
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I've always been underdeveloped.... :sad:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I've added you cos I like your sense of humour, (I was also given a generous portion if that makes any difference) but even better is the fact that I have cookies!!! :drinker:

big boobs and cookies.... now all i need is beer vodka and good football game and i will be in heaven...
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    I am offended that they are not more of an emphasis in your avatar. :grumble:
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    milkshake.jpg
  • Quanda1972
    Quanda1972 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    milkshake.jpg

:laugh:
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    I am offended that they are not more of an emphasis in your avatar. :grumble:

I am so sorry. I will try to do better with my next pic. Maybe that way attention will be taken away from my muffin top.
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    milkshake.jpg

:laugh: till I :cry:
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    I have become so popular with my awesomeness that every time I try to go accept a friend request the site tells me it is temporarly down.... because of my awesomeness.
  • babygurl6982
    Options
    Unfortunately everything on me is big. I miss the small ones.

Miss lady. I will have you know that I started off at 200 lb and you are ahead of me. I think you are beautiful.

thats just too sweet and you are both beautiful >sent request
  • amann1976
    Options
    I have become so popular with my awesomeness that every time I try to go accept a friend request the site tells me it is temporarly down.... because of my awesomeness.

all the kids in the school yard are waiting in line for you to share the cookies... hope they are golden oreos :laugh:
  • babygurl6982
    Options
    Awesomeness = Rocks!!!! love the sense of humor
  • Sarah52281
    Options

all the kids in the school yard are waiting in line for you to share the cookies... hope they are golden oreos :laugh:

What? You like golden showers? ew
  • amann1976
    Options

ewwwwwwwwww noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! only people in romneys tax bracket like that kind of stuff :laugh:
  • babygurl6982
    Options

ewwwwwwwwww noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! only people in romneys tax bracket like that kind of stuff :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

BindersRomney.jpg
  • nickwylie
    Options
    <---- Why a bumble bee? Cos apparantly they are too fat to fly! Got to tell you, my girls fly regulary...
  • Sarah52281
    Options
    <---- Why a bumble bee? Cos apparantly they are too fat to fly! Got to tell you, my girls fly regulary...

^^^^ Awesome
  • nickwylie
    Options

^^^^ Awesome

*takes a bow* :blushing:
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I know a girl with a 48" bust - it goes with her 50" waist.

It's all relative.