Ok Boys... I've proven that they like you...

Options
This site is riddled with threads about "rate the random, obscure person above you" and "would you date the bla bla bla who cares..."

Enough.

The are all types of women (and men), that like all different variations of body-types. I've proven it... Go read...
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776640-does-size-matter

Different women from across the globe clearly state that they like 'em big, small, thin and even a few said they like hairy beer-bellies.

Above all else, women like confidence, period. Thus, quit worrying about what someone did or didn't rate you, log off and get your @ss to the gym.

And ladies, well, you gals were already I giant bucket of awesomeness, so... there ya go.

Happy Monday.

Replies

• FloridasFinest
    Options
    I think this is one of the nicest things I've ever seen you post! You're just a big softie aren't ya? :wink:
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I think this is one of the nicest things I've ever seen you post! You're just a big softie aren't ya? :wink:
    You shut-up with that kinda talk. I have an image to maintain.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Soft kitty, warm kitty..
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Soft kitty, warm kitty..

little ball of furrrr :)
    puuurrrr
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    You shut-up with that kinda talk. I have an image to maintain.

Nope. Can't undo it now. You've shown your soft side G! :smooched:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Nice :smile:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    There's some truth to this! Also, hairy men are sexy.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwww
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Gross.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    This site is riddled with threads about "rate the random, obscure person above you" and "would you date the bla bla bla who cares..."

Enough.

The are all types of women (and men), that like all different variations of body-types. I've proven it... Go read...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/776640-does-size-matter

Different women from across the globe clearly state that they like 'em big, small, thin and even a few said they like hairy beer-bellies.

Above all else, women like confidence, period. Thus, quit worrying about what someone did or didn't rate you, log off and get your @ss to the gym.

And ladies, well, you gals were already I giant bucket of awesomeness, so... there ya go.

Happy Monday.

Gorilla, thank you...

as a girl that was just told I am too intimidating because i'm beautiful....this rocks...

cause i'm really tired of being single.

Jus sayin.

(hugs) you big softie....
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    Gross.

Ditto! Just...EW!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Gross.

Your know nothing.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I would just like to add that a lot of women on this site need to leave because they are under 30% body fat, and chicks with 30% body fat are hot.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i dont know, i honestly do it for sh**s and giggles and the added ego pump. i have no shame about enjoying a good ego pump...and well if i were to be rated a 3, im already over it. lol. different strokes for different folks, i suppose. i do see alot of repeat offenders in there tho, just desperatly milking it for all its worth. i get my kicks off it, its all good for me :)
    ps....8. LMAO! :laugh:
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    We like you! We really.....really like YOU!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    So I hear it from my husband every day about how gorgeous I am, but it's nice to hear it from total strangers too :) Huge ego booster :ohwell:

Edited to Add: I give GorillaEsq a 9.5!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    So I hear it from my husband every day about how gorgeous I am, but it's nice to hear it from total strangers too :) Huge ego booster :ohwell:

hahah i knew there was a good reason we're friends, lets pump eachothers egos on the daily! :D xo lol
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options

hahah i knew there was a good reason we're friends, lets pump eachothers egos on the daily! :D xo lol

You're an 11!!!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Very well put! ::applause::
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Gross.

exactly what i was thinking!