Ok Boys... I've proven that they like you...

Options

Replies

• hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    There's some truth to this! Also, hairy men are sexy.

I totally dig this. I like my men primal. Tall, broad and hairy. With a nice chest or back rug to sleep on at night

Did you just say "back rug"??! As in you like to snuggle up to a hairy back?
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Thank you Gorilla for being so awesome!!! :smooched: :heart: :love: :wink:
    It's a curse.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    I would just like to add that a lot of women on this site need to leave because they are under 30% body fat, and chicks with 30% body fat are hot.

First of all, REALLY?

Second, Did it occur to you that THOSE ladies are on here to keep from being the person they USED to be? You are NOT the MFP police and personally I get sick of this crap. NO ONE knows the reason some people are on here. And it's people with your attitude that run some of them off!!

Rant over!!

i think he was joking.
  • GorillaEsq
    Options
    I would just like to add that a lot of women on this site need to leave because they are under 30% body fat, and chicks with 30% body fat are hot.

First of all, REALLY?

Second, Did it occur to you that THOSE ladies are on here to keep from being the person they USED to be? You are NOT the MFP police and personally I get sick of this crap. NO ONE knows the reason some people are on here. And it's people with your attitude that run some of them off!!

Rant over!!

i think he was joking.
    No, no I don't think he was.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you Gorilla for being so awesome!!! :smooched: :heart: :love: :wink:
    It's a curse.

SMH!
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

I totally dig this. I like my men primal. Tall, broad and hairy. With a nice chest or back rug to sleep on at night

Did you just say "back rug"??! As in you like to snuggle up to a hairy back?
    Technically, that is more appealing than a butt-rug. Just sayin.
  • garnetsms
    Options

First of all, REALLY?

Rant over!!

i think he was joking.

I don't think he was or I wouldn't have said anything.

Either way he meant this, he is being very disrespectful in a thread where the OP has nothing but good things to say about the women on this site.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options

First of all, REALLY?

Rant over!!

i think he was joking.
    No, no I don't think he was.

oh boy.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Gross.
    I agree double gross
  • garnetsms
    Options
    IMO...a hairy chest is nice, but beyond that....ewww!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Soft kitty, warm kitty..

4 posts in and I love this thread. :heart:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

I knew I wasn't the only one! Yesss, primal is a great way to describe it.
    If you don't like it that's okay, isn't that the point of this thread? We all like something different?
  • GorillaEsq
    Options

I knew I wasn't the only one! Yesss, primal is a great way to describe it.
    If you don't like it that's okay, isn't that the point of this thread? We all like something different?
    No, it was more "no matter what you look like, someone out there will find you attractive." Hair is still gross.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

First of all, REALLY?

Rant over!!
    I figured he was joking...
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options

EWWW! Ewww ewww ewww. Back rug?

I will tolerate a bit of chest hair if the guy is the right guy (read that as "the one that got away" who currently resides on a pedestal and is almost definitely not in reality what he is in my head), but I'd probably ask him to sleep with a shirt on so I don't accidentally touch it.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Soft kitty, warm kitty..

:heart:
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Awwwee Here kitty kitty kitty :wink:
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options