Size 26/28-Size 14/16.. My journey still in progress

Options

Replies

• rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    such a heart wrenching story, i had tears in my eyes reading. You are an amazing and inspirational person. Well done on all you have achieved. I am so sorry for your loss, but never blame yourself.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    <3 Amazing story...great job and work!!!!!!!
  • carrisaalejandre
    carrisaalejandre Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! On the loss :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    I am so sorry for all you've been through but what an inspiration you are! And you are so cute with an incredible smile, use it often.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing with such openess and honesty.

You are an inspiration.
  • puddy29
    puddy29 Posts: 77
    Options
    you truely rock you look amazing and are such an inspiration. keep up the great work:smile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Rockstar! Thanks for sharing your story! Keep up the good work!
  • msbeeblebrox
    msbeeblebrox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done you are amazing!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look Great...
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, strong, and worthy of flourishing health and happiness.
  • AmyH724
    AmyH724 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You just gave me a nudge of motivation! Thank you for that!! And... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    dont-stop-believing-2.jpg
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story brought tears for my eyes. I don't know you, but I can tell you that, in the most sincere way, I am so PROUD of you!!!!
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Ah honey, do not be so hard on yourself for the loss of your baby. Easier said than done I know. I too lost a baby...my second pregnancy. Started bleeding after a nice hard work out routine. I blamed exercising too hard on my loss and from then on would not exercise very much while pregnant. I slowly piled on the pounds. I still blame the loss on myself but that has been many years and many children later so it doesn't hurt as much.

I'm so proud of you for dusting yourself back off and going for your goals!
  • Jem_Girl
    Jem_Girl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Tears to my eyes. You've been through so much, but you keep pushing ahead. Keep going. I feel very inspired by you, particularly because our journeys start at a similar weight.
    I remember many things like trying to lie on my back and pushing my breasts down because at the right angle they were literally making it hard for me to breathe.
    For a long time I thought I was imagining this... but then I finally realized that my boobs and double chin were conspiring to try to suffocate me. Not that I would want anyone to experience this, but I'm glad to know I'm not insane and someone else has noticed this, too.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    What a journey. You are so strong
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Your story made me want to cry, you have been through so much, your hard work and dedication will be and are being rewarded. You are doing a wonderful job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!