Size 26/28-Size 14/16.. My journey still in progress

Options

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the hard work and if it makes you feel better I'm sure you did nothing that harmed your baby, it just happened is all.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am very sorry for your loss. Great job making it through such a hard time and coming out stronger.
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look terrific! :smile:
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    AH THANK YOU EVERYONE. You are all awesome and I am sure that you are all kicking major *kitten* on your journeys! I just wanted to show you all that with enough determination you can get through anything. I hear so much when people go through a bad time that generally the weight loss is the first thing to go. Although I was guilty of that I had enough strength to push through when I thought it was impossible.

I have a motto now. I can't control most of my life, the customers I meet at my job, the actions of other people, but the ONE thing I can control is my health and what I do to my body.

You are all amazing! :drinker: To the next 60 pounds!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspirational. Thank you for sharing with such candor. You are a strong, beautiful, amazing woman.

I am excited to see you at your next milestone. With what you have learned already - to treat yourself with the care you deserve, to eat as fuel and not as punishment, to value your body and your self - you are already a success story!

Thanks again for sharing!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! YOU ROCK!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! congrats!!!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a fantastic effort! Congratulations! :)
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You should not only be proud of the weight loss but proud of the mental change you have gone through. You can sense the gained strength in yourself as I read. Keep up the good work and keep believing how strong you are and everything in the end will be positive.

Emotions are a strong motivator. If you are going to have them, you might as well make them positive and then live in your success.

Good Luck,
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You and your story is amazing. Im so proud of you for all the hard work (both at the gym and in your personal life). Take care of you and blessings will come.
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Way to fight back! You are a true warrior! Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, and you are amazing for sharing it. Great job so far and good luck with the rest of the journey!
  • jcjammin
    jcjammin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring story. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. Stay motivated girl!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss lady! What a story that shows your strength! You are amazing and never for get this!
  • akerrigan78
    Options
    Keep up the AWESOME work!
  • seaview3
    seaview3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AH THANK YOU EVERYONE. You are all awesome and I am sure that you are all kicking major *kitten* on your journeys! I just wanted to show you all that with enough determination you can get through anything. I hear so much when people go through a bad time that generally the weight loss is the first thing to go. Although I was guilty of that I had enough strength to push through when I thought it was impossible.

I have a motto now. I can't control most of my life, the customers I meet at my job, the actions of other people, but the ONE thing I can control is my health and what I do to my body.

You are all amazing! :drinker: To the next 60 pounds!

You are certainly a survivor and a fighter! Thank you for sharing your story. :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!