Diary feedback

Options
13»

Replies

• megz85g
    megz85g Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i don't always log my water as i'm drinking all day and can't be bothered logging on every time i finish a bottle but i know its always at least 4lt+
    sometimes i don;t log all the veg i'm having with my B/L/D as i know that they don't really have that many calories in the small portions i'm having and i don't weigh/measure them anyway so wouldnt know how much to put in.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    The way I see it is we are here to lose weight and most of us to live healthier, so my advice is LEAVE THE COMMENT = ) I do understand when people say they don't feel comfortable critiquing but ya know what? It's tough love, and you're doing them a favor (so long as you're polite about it and the criticism truly is constructive). Maybe they won't like what they read, but you never know it may one day end up being the push that leads them to make healthier changes. I myself am open to any constructive comments and advice, and I don't want someone to baby me or pat me on the back, I want the truth. So I say let's keep it real!

100% agree with you!!! We are all here because we need help and accountability is so important!
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I prefer people making honest comments rather just sticking aa WTG in the comments.

Lol that being said I usually know when I've had a bad day, but at the same time I like knowing someone will look at my diary and tell me "hey, nice try, but tomorrow maybe try not to have cake for breakfast!"
  • jezcomblue
    Options
    Happy for people to comment on my diary (as long as they don't tut if i have the odd beer or two!).