Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My first NSV: Pull-ups!

2»

Replies

• gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    That is AWESOME! That's my goal by the end of the year, but seeing as I haven't even tried one (no place to try one...) I doubt I'll be working up to it anytime soon. But, I WILL get there.

Good for you, gloating is totally warranted here!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    That is absolutely amazing, you should be excited. I felt that way the first time I did a full pushup and now I'm addicted to them. I'm still working to reach the pull-up goal. Woot, Woot to you!!! :drinker:
  • Good job, hopefully I'll get there :love:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Superb. I cant do a single one. I do callisthenics at home, and dont go to gym. But..... Good for ya!!!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Thats a great NSV. I've posted a couple of clothes related ones which feel good but my secret big goal is to be able to do a full pullup. Believe it or not i havent been able to do one in my whole life and at the moment my strength to weight ratio just isnt there. I keep trying and i'll try the negative ones to see if that helps!

It'll be a happy day for me when i can so I can only offer my massive congratulations to you as i know how big this is.

WELL DONE!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!