TIPS AND TRICKS: WHAT WORKED FOR ME :)

Options

Replies

• Jennacita
    Jennacita Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great post. Very nicely written. Thanks for sharing your tips.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    lol going to dump this coffee and get green tea from the break room immediately lol
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Kind of weird-the guy that was rude on this post was rude to someone else this morning on another post. I think he is a creeper that posts mean things....

This was a great post!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, these are all useful, valid ideas that will help me on my journey. Feeling energised for my lunchtime walk now too!!!
  • Leesa808
    Leesa808 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this. Great read:)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

Yeah, the coffee bit is tough... I don't drink a ton, usually about a cup and a half on weekday mornings... and I don't really drink it for the caffeine either because caffeine has no effect on me in terms of an energy boost... I can drink a cup before bed and then go to sleep without any issues. I think for me it's just the flavor and the warmth (especially working in an office building that's usually cold regardless of the time of year).... but I'm going to give the green tea a shot. They keep a pretty good supply of it in our break room, so I'm going to try and see if I can make the switch. :)

And as for the shirataki noodles, definitely gonna' have to give them a try!
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!

I'd never heard of the miracle / shirataki noodles, but I just did a quick google and in Australia, they sell them as "Slim Pasta" - which I've seen in the supermarket and ignored as some kind of fad "diet" food that's actually worse for you (like diet yoghurts that are full of sugar!)

I've contemplated cutting the coffee, but it's so hard - mainly psychological! I've cut out all my diet coke / coke zero by drinking tea, and that helped a lot, but coffee is so much harder. It helps knowing that other people succeed!

Thanks again :)
  • jac1967123
    jac1967123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great post and i am going to hunt down these noodles in the uk :-)
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much I am starting over again!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Always looking for inspiration and advice. This journey is difficult with many restarts. Great post and I wish you luck. Thanks for sharing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I will definitely try to find the rice and noodles. My family won't even know the difference. PS. I wish I was close enough to walk on the beach. Just being by the water soothes my soul!!
  • Kelsathebay
    Options
    That's great advice, I eat a product called slim pasta it's sounds similar to the noodles you mentioned you can buy them in woolworths if your in Australia.
  • ritabook58
    ritabook58 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome advice.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I really want to try the noodles but I am afraid that I'll buy them and immediately the smell will turn me off. I am already a picky eater, but the idea of 0 calorie noodles is soooo tempting.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Bump thanks!!
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I especially liked the part about loving the body you're in. (and also the part where the rude guy got deleted .:drinker: )
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Points well taken. Thank you. I will keep this advise in mind.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great tips and you are absolutly hilarious! I LOL when you read "land mammal" :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!