• sunshinepalmtree
    sunshinepalmtree Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later :-)
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for your post!
    Ignore the rude people (person!) Rude people just suck and aren't worth the energy to hate on!
    I need to heed all of your suggestion - especially getting rid of coffee. I'm convinced it's the source off a lot if my issues.
    I also want to try shiritake (sp? .... too lazy to check) noodles. I just found them next to the salad mix and prepackaged carrots section in my supermarket (Shaw's)
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Good advice! I need to try the shiritaki noodles!
  • vanessa1324
    vanessa1324 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thank you!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was having a crappy day but after reading this, I really feel better :flowerforyou:
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    bump
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for caring and sharing...well written.:smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Wow...from your lips to God's Ears back down to my heart/spirit and straight to my GET THAT DONE, I can and want to do these things as well body and mind.

Fabulous post, you winner you!
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Loved this :D
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting-well said.!:smile:
  • Michelle_George80
    Options
    Very good post! Thank you.
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bought the noodles on line. Thanks:wink:
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing what you have learnt.

Totally concur with the coffee thing! I was drinking 2 cups most days and now I have maybe one or 2 cups a week. I did cut it out altogether for a month or so, but have decided to go with the moderation thing which is working for me. I found the first few days without it hideous - I had awful headaches, but by day 3 I had so much more energy. Wine is now getting the same treatment, although it's not even going to feature twice a week any more - I was buying a bottle with the groceries every week, but now it's destined for birthdays and Christmas or other social occasions; back to making it a treat!

Anyone who says they can't do without coffee, I challenge you to give it a go for a month and see how you feel. Oh and an added bonus, I am not spending $4-5, every other day on takeaway coffees as well as coffee at home!

I had never heard of those noodles, so will be looking for them - I love to challenge my kids to try new foods sometimes too so hopefully they can be a new food item in our house!
  • lauramacwhite
    Options
    Thanks for the tricks! They are great! :) I was wondering though where can you buy these 0 calorie noodles? Can you get them in a regular grocery store or are they in specialty grocery store?
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I like the whole get up when you wake up idea. It totally makes since.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Great inspirational read! I've never heard of miracle noodle, but I will definitely be buying them!
  • Matthew6034
    Matthew6034 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips and the miracle noodle recommendation. Never heard of it before.
  • eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This was a much needed post!
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Great advice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!