The Confessional.

Options

Replies

• btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I always eat my french fries first, and I cannot drink beer with food

I 100% agree with the "no beer with food" comment. I like food with wine better. Back in the good old "eat as much as I want when i want" days, the combination of a great steak and a big glass of zinfindel was one of my favorotes. Beer is best served with a bowl of pretzels.

Great, now i want a steak and a zin.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I shouldnt have done what I did this morning.

Which was what?

ps - you have plenty of comments on another strand about "do guys have friends who are girls"....
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've been having a fling with a married man for over three years

Three? Sixteen.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I think ppl are using the "confession" to brag about themselves and say things they think others will be impressed by.

90% of the responses are bull.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I think ppl are using the "confession" to brag about themselves and say things they think others will be impressed by.

90% of the responses are bull.

Who cares. 95% are funny.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I shouldnt have done what I did this morning.

spill it
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old virgin. I'm afraid I'm going to be alone forever.

Nope! I was a 22 year old virgin until I married my husband! You'll me someone who will change your whole life, and then losing your virginity will be even more amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • farfoorah
    farfoorah Posts: 168
    Options
    I ran over a baby squirrel today, and I wasn't sorry for it...
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I just made love
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I steal phrases and sayings from Katt Williams and Kevin Hart and use them in everyday conversations.

I actually listen to them over and over, so When I talk about how funny he is, I can quote the whole thing word for word!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I'm a male and I think sex is overrated.
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25 year old virgin. I'm afraid I'm going to be alone forever.

I feel ya.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Before I met my husband, I almost got real serious ( in a span of 6 months) with a guy who was 45 . I am 24. I decided against it, he got mad and literally disappeared out of town! Then 3 months later, I got real serious with a fantastic 19 year old. Who is the most mature guy I ever met. Until he had to move to Nashville. Just my luck!
  • Gurlyknockout
    Gurlyknockout Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just threw the remote at DH 47" SMART Tv and put a huge dent in it :sad: Like just now!

Stupid tv must have threw me out of Netflix 15times tonight... I snapped! :explode:

Its not so "smart" now with w remote upside its face!!! :laugh: :grumble: :sad:
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and still obsessed with pikachu. I kept it under wraps for awhile.. But lately said *kitten* it, I'm letting my pika-freak flag fly!
    ANy guesses what I'm being for Halloween?

Love this!
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    i workout for like 90 mins a day and i eat well.... but the rest of the time i don't do much of anything.... and i'm okay with that.

edit: ordinarily i would do more but my husband is deployed and i'm a serious introvert.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I like attachments...
  • Juashmom
    Options
    I'm one of those people..I have 3 dogs I buy cheap dog food! However, my dogs are 14, 13 and 7 continue to go strong and have never had an issues...so don't hate
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The smell of Playdoh calms me like little else. I keep a can in the back of my desk drawer to smell when I'm super stressed (and alone obviously). I don't take it out of the can or play with it, just inhale. Wow, this looks really weird in writing...
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I like attachments...
    with your emails?