Replies

• ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in ;-)
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I finished Insanity a few months back, it's fantastic, not only did it change my body but I really do think it helped changed my life. I was unfit and hadn't finished anything in my life.. after Insanity I felt like I could accomplish anything (weight loss, career goals, etc)! Good luck with the challenge, when it gets hard or you aren't sure if you're getting results, persevere, just completing it will be worth it!
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you have room! Was planning on starting monday, but Nov. 1st is a good a time as any!
  • kevokie
    kevokie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind joining this. However I started today because I will fall behind due to my work schedule.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    memememe!!!!! I was planning on starting on the first anyway!
  • charlynette73
    Options
    Please include me too. I'm re-starting the program and hopefully I can stick it out this time.
  • beautifulmind322
    Options
    I'm only on Day 4 so I'll join too...
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    THIS CHALLENGE GROUP IS NOW FULL!

Still feel free to "friend" me as I will be running more challenge groups in the near future and will keep you all updated on them through MFP!
  • brownfoxx
    brownfoxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally want in. I'd already decided to start Nov. 1st so having group support would be awesome!
  • brownfoxx
    brownfoxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For the ladies that missed the cut off for Chantelle's Insanity November 1st group; I've started a group as well that's starting tomorrow. It's "Insanity-Ladies Only" and I'd love to have you join. We can all support each other and work together!!

Let's go!!
  • StopherJJ
    Options
    I am starting on the 4th, if anyone else is let me know :)
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge. I recently got Insanity, but havent been able to power through it, I am ready!
  • Kiewilbfit
    Options
    I have started it yesterday.Day 2 was done today hard but worth it. I would love to be apart of this group
  • Hollybot2
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow~
  • GCJoel
    GCJoel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started 29 october with the fit test, I would like to join if possible!
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I want to start back today....It was hard and I gave up....need to get it in for the start of the new year!
  • Hollybot2
    Options
    I did my fit test today. Here is what I got (I forget exactly what they all were called)

Switch Kicks: 37
    Powerjacks: 18
    Power Knees: 47
    Power Jumps: 11
    Clock Jumps: 2 (I know, right?)
    Suicide Jumps: 6
    Jack Push-ups: 8
    Obliques: 14

I will update every fitness test on here, please feel free to add me if you are active on here! I love supportive friends!
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Ive just got it today and looking forward to getting started. I normally get bored quite easily but i think i can deffo stick to this!!