Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's 1/22 wk 4

Options
Good luck gang...love you all!! :heart: {{{hugs}}} :heart:

Replies

• jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    My weight in is 243.4 which is a 2 pound lost. So I am happy :smile: Good luck peppers!!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Morning Peppers!!! Sorry I've been MIA. I have an upper respiratory infection. I haven't been able to exercise obviously. I was barely able to breath until yesterday. I have no idea when I can go back to exercising. I have to get my chest cleared up before I can think about it. On the plus side of being sick, I have gotten an awesome ab workout thanks to all the coughing. Plus I lost over 4 lbs this week since I wasn't eating much. I weighed in at 215.0 this morning. Truthfully, I don't expect that to stay gone. I imagine a large part of that is just water. I'd be happy if it stays away, but I'm not going to beat myself up next week if I have a small gain.

Hope everyone has been good. I'll try to catch up on last week's thread a little later today. I know I probably missed a bunch.
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    My weight today is 213.6 pounds. Yeah it is only a .2 pound gained from last week!:happy: I realized I forgot to set goals for last week. Hopefully with goals set for this week I will do better.

Goal for this week are:
    **Try very hard to stay with in sodium limit.
    **To stay with in my calorie goals.
    **Eat 5 veggies and 3 fruit every day.
    ** Limit chocolate to 1 serving per day.
    ** Exercise 2 times a day for 5 days plus one day on the weekend.

I have ate 3 fruits this morning. I had grapes, cantaloupe, honey dew, and pineapple. Also, I ate 1.5 serving of veggies: half of red, orange, and yellow pepper. I hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in later.:smile:
  • butterfly0516
    butterfly0516 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Peppers,

Hope everyone has a great week!
    Kelly - thank you for all you do for us peppers.

Weight for this week 235 - down 2 pounds :)
    Goals for last week - didn't meet any of them so I am repeating them for this week
    Goals: track food, exercise daily, track blood glucose level.

Christy
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    gained 9 lbs and .8 oz :noway: . let's just round that up to 10. :frown: guess I'm not reaching my mini goal of 182 for dh bday tomorrow.....the results of having a bad week....

you guys all did awesome, proud of ya. :flowerforyou:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Crystal - I hope you get better soon.:flowerforyou: Being sick is not a fun way to lose weight.

Jacque - Congrats on the lose of 2 pounds!:bigsmile:

Butterfly - Great work on the lose!:happy:

Kelly - Today is a new day. Just focus on 1 day at a time. Don't worry about the gain. It will be gone before you know it.:happy: Just relax and enjoy dh bday tomorrow! It only comes once a year.

Have a great day!:smile:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    I ate all of my fruit and veggies for the day. If I don't eat any thing extra then what I have planned, I will have stayed with in my calories and only had 1 serving a chocolate. I did exercise 2 times today but went over in sodium. I guess meeting 4/5 goals is better then not meeting any. Have a great day!:smile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hey all running by to say that I stayed the same this week:( its ok though it happens. Was busting my butt at the gym today for way over an hour! It was cardio day so i feel good
    Little upset that I went WAY over my cholerterol (Sorry spelling) tow day with only 2 eggs:( but whatever, when i was tested a week or so ago they said I am good in that department. and usually i eat egg whites, but the yokes fell in and I was too lazy to chase them around! Well I will write more as I am on the run still!
    ~V
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    166.2 -- only a very slight decerease.
    Gotta run son's basketball game -- they are undeafted in their league.

Have a good weekend!
    B
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello Peppers:

Sorry I have been MIA .... wednesday i had a dr's appt .... i am happy to say that i have a new cast and i am in a BOOT ... NO MORE CRUTCHES YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Thursday i had to get up at 4am leave the house at 5am and have my bf drive me 3 hours to court (custody/guardianship bs) .....

Kelly sorry you have been in a funk .... and that you gained 10 pounds .... keep your head up high .... take one day at a time .. you can do it girl .. and thank you for everything you do with our group .. YOUR AWESOME

Congrats on the ones who have lost ... the ones who didnt ... just keep plugging along

Chrystal and Barb sorry you have been sick .... sending you get well wishes and hope you recover quickly

If i forgot anyone i am sorry .... doing this by memory .. i should of taking notes

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    No crutches for Megan. YEAH!
    Congrats!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Hey SHGP's!! You all had an awesome week! Way to go team...keep on keepin' and workin' towards them goals! Happy for all of you!! :heart:

122-1.png
  • kelly_a
    Options
    very tired at the moment....bus trip 5am > 7pm. did good with food, cept had popcorn from concession stand and then not so good when I returned home. :ohwell: will do more updates in the am....hope you're all having a happy, healthy, movin' weekend. :flowerforyou:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hang in there everyone.....I'm challenged so I'm sure there is others who is challenged as well.

Barb
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone. I am feeling a lil better, but still have this sadness clouding me. I am gonna try real hard today to eat waaayy better and I know that will help with some of my tiredness and sluggish feelings. We didn't really celebrate dh bday yesterday since we were both gone, but I am making a pan of brownies for him today. He likes to cook, and he has planned shrimp for lunch and then chicken for supper. Will make sure mine is baked, steamed or grilled.

I want to thank you all for your concern and support while I am struggling thru this funk. You all mean so much to me and I am forever blessed that you are here for me. :heart:

Megan ~ so glad to hear you are in a boot cast now....some relief for ya there. Time is movin right along...soon you'll be rid of it for good! hang in there!

Miss V ~ I gotta say, you are looking really good in your recent pics! You should be so very proud of your accomplishments! Dh and I went to San Diego for our honeymoon, well, we stayed in Chula Vista. Was very pretty in early March. Someday, we hope to get back there. He was in the recruit camp there for the Marines. I have a hard time with cholesterol intake too, but most of it is from healthy proteins, so I don't worry. I think taking a fish-oil capsule and Flaxseed everyday helps a lot!

Cindy ~ I sure hope you're feeling better. Chest colds are icky. Take it easy and rest when you can! The exercise can wait.

Angie ~ I am so glad that all is going well for you and your baby. And, I am so very *proud* of you for keeping your pregnancy gain to a minimum. That is wonderful...and you are really working hard at it and doing so well. Don't change a thing! :bigsmile:

Barb ~ mmmm, cookie dough...I know, don't eat it raw...but I do too. :tongue: Congrats on your son's bb winnings! That must be so exciting! Wishing them a season of success!

Christy ~ yes, the sunless days do affect me. I think it has been a couple weeks now since the big ol fire ball has shined here. I don't know if those 'light' boxes are affective or not, but as dreary as it has been here, I have even kept the blinds closed on all of my windows, thus making it even darker :frown: Not much help for myself, I know. I just need to try harder to beat this.

Jennifer ~ sounds like your party was a great time! the Chick-Fil-A chicky's sound YUMMY! :tongue: good source of protein!

Jacque ~ A good dose of you goes a long ways! I :heart: YOU!

Crystal ~ sorry to hear of your illness. take it easy and get well soon. :flowerforyou:

To ** ALL ** of the SHGP's ~ congratulations again on your wt loss for the week! You keep me hangin' on! Here's to a great week for us all!

today's goals
    ~ eat clean, AND log food
    ~ 8+ water
    ~ 30 minute walk
    ~ 10 lb free wts, 15 - 20 minutes
    ~ SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP, 8 hrs!
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Kelly - good to have you back. Hang in there toots!

B
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm finally back at work today. I ate horribly over the weekend. Boredom, plain and simple. I was so ready to be out of my house!!! Of course, still no exercise. I think I'm going to try doing BL Yoga when I get home to see how I do. If I can handle that, I may try to hit the gym tomorrow after work. I'm not sure that I'm going to back to C25K just yet, but I can do the elliptical or something like that. I just need to be active.

Kelly, glad you are feeling better. Hopefully everyday will bring you a little more sunshine than the last. :flowerforyou: You are so wonderful to all of us!
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

Well, I am off to a good start....just need to keep busy and focus on today! Snow here again, but hopefully no school delays, etc. Had a little bit of January thaw going on last week and over the weekend......and the sun is going to shine in a day or two!! I am looking forward to that!

Well, I didn't get my exercise in yesterday, but I did get other things done, that have been neglected. So, I am taking that as a plus for me. I am not sure what to do about my calorie settings. I want to keep my daily intake at about 1600, as my average, and that will increase with exercise.... and MFP has me at about 1300. So, when I log, it is always going to say I am over. I really want to stick to this level and see how things progress or not, for me. I got my water in and all my fruits, grains and protein, but no veggies, that seems to be the hardest thing to change for me with my diet.

A much slower week for me with the bus....which I am kinda happy about. No evening trips, and I have this Saturday off. Just a day trip Wednesday. So, a normal week, with my route and shuttles. :happy: I really want to step it up in the activity area, so gonna make that a priority. NO excuses!

Well, here's to a great week gang! Be mindful of your daily goals and make each day count! I know you can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Crystal ~ good idea to go back into exercise slowly. I did nothing last week, so I am gonna have to repeat C25K week 2. Hope you continue to get better and feel stronger! take care :heart:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    HI Pepper's,
    I have been really sick with Pneumonia, feeling some what better today. Have not gained any weight and doing good with calories. I just am trying to get over being sick so I can start exercising again, starting to get stiff.

Hope everyone is doing well I have not been able to check posts for a few days. Had to go to college to help son sign up then busy when I got to work.

Well gotta get something done today. Will check back later. :bigsmile: