All the best :)
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Ed! So glad recovery is going well. :) *hugs*
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't cut and paste while I'm at work, but I'm sure you look great. You are such an inspirational person!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I've been a silent follower of your posts since before you created your blog. Now I've been also keeping up on your blog. You have no idea how many times I hit refresh on the day of your surgery to make sure you were okay. Glad to see you posting here again. Welcome back!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    bumo for when I am not at work
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    2 words - simply amazing! I went to your blog & couldn't help but tear up at the extreme effort, hard work & fantastic results! Hats off to you & I'm sure your family is very proud. Keep up the great work!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Great to see you posting again. I have been keeping up with your progress on your blog! Take care and here's to fast healing. You are awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I haven't put an update on here in a few weeks and wanted to get something up on MFP. I am healing well, still sore at times and the ab repair continues to lead the way in the discomfort factor. Just feels like I have done a million crunches. Still numb to the touch all the way around and will be til the nerves regenerate which will take time. The weirdest feeling though has to be the feeling of needing to itch but when I go to scratch it the skin is numb so I can not get rid of the itch!! lol.... Anyway just want to get an update out and for those that have not had the opportunity to follow my journey. I put a link to my blog below (which I have the OK from the staff of MFP to list) Thanks for all of the support you all have given me..

Ed

http://www.gettingfit4life.com/
    Looking forward to reading your blog and continuing to watch your progress Ed! You've worked hard and continue too, I'm so proud of you!!:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!