2»

Replies

• greeneyedgirlinga
    Options
    Great Post! Thanks :)
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know I am not perfect and will never be... However, I am the best that I have ever been, mentally and physically but I am working at getting even better!
  • meg1hirschi
    Options
    OMAGAW that was exactly what i needed today and now i must download that song for my workout playlist!!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    You say that like there was ever any question...
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    wait what? someone said I wasn't perfect?

LIES.

News feed stalked you....

and I must say that I promise it wasn't me... :noway: and if I find out who did it they won't be very happy...

awwww...i love you E.....

It's mutual, love...
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this. I've been beating myself up a little too harshly lately. Working on changing that, so this was really well-timed. :flowerforyou:
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    im not perfect and knowing that is probably the best thing about me
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    as much as i cannot stand that girl.. i do like this song. I put it on both my daughters iPods. :heart:

Keep it up everyone! Because you ARE perfect in God's eyes! :flowerforyou:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks I was having a horrible day!
    I am feeling much better now :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Why would you punish yourself for eating pizza? Did you eat two whole large pizza by yourself or what?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    We have a guy at our gym who does a lot of yelling at himself, telling himself he sucks, jams the medicine ball in his gut to "toughen him up"....even with my headphones in and music blaring it really distracting. He can't hear himself over his own headphones, at least that's what I understand. First time I just watched him in complete and total awe.

How is telling yourself that you suck or that you're worthless any good for you? I know it wouldn't make me wanna work harder, it would just make me depressed.

I'm awesome...if you want to disagree, just ask me, and I'll tell you you're wrong. I am awesome AND I'm a sexy beast. Guess what, you're awesome too!! A lot of you just don't realize it yet.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    wait what? someone said I wasn't perfect?

LIES.

News feed stalked you....

and I must say that I promise it wasn't me... :noway: and if I find out who did it they won't be very happy...

awwww...i love you E.....

It's mutual, love...

we are SO full of awesomesauce....
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome...if you want to disagree, just ask me, and I'll tell you you're wrong. I am awesome AND I'm a sexy beast. Guess what, you're awesome too!! A lot of you just don't realize it yet.
    The fact that I ate 446 calories more than I should have yesterday suggests far from otherwise (and only still got that much of a deficit thanks to a circa-600 calorie cycle ride at 11pm!)

Ok, I'm awesome because I did my first 'dyno' in climbing today and sent two new routes.
    But my eating sucked and if I tell myself it was 'ok' I'd just go back to the reason I ended up here in the first place.

I much prefer to be honest with myself as well as other people that can be honest with themselves.
    I don't want to be the fat person I was who sucks in every time looking at a mirror because then it actually looks ok; "I've got a big build so it's ok, I look fine".