2»

Replies

• U2POPGIRL
    Options
    :wink: Keep it up - YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • mea0908
    mea0908 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yes you will!!! it's a journey that takes you where you envision yourself. Enjoy it along the way!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You'll get there! Just keep plugging away. Try to think of this as a lifetime journey where you are working every day to improve over the previous. Don't focus on an endpoint as much as focusing on continual improvement.

this is excellent advice - I think (and havent researched it) that men seem to be able to lose weight faster / easier that women because of the same reasons they can bulk up in ways women cant - they've got way way higher levels of testosterone - they bulk up the lean mass which ups the metabolism which causes the weight to come off faster - we dont have the hormones so it goes a lot slower but we all get there in the end.

You didnt say but if you're not - you should add strength training with your change in eating - it'll help - you might not see the scale drop as fast but the inches will change a lot - and pretty quickly.

Dont forget - this is a marathon - not a sprint - you are so definately on the right track - keep up the great work!!!!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am also near my halfway mark but I'm trying to lose this in a slow manner. I don't ever want to see it again. It's all about patience and perspective and speaking kindly to myself (for me). If you don't think you are beautiful now, you will still find flaws with yourself at a "goal weight". Going slow gives you more time to work on loving yourself and cherishing your NSVs! :flowerforyou:
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    You didn't gain it over night and you're not gonna lose it over night. I have to keep reminding myself that same thing. I want it all gone tomorrow, but then I think, it still won't be over, this is a life style change. It has no end. I'm half way to my goal too. Keep the faith.
  • c53204
    c53204 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Keep going!!!