Need friends!!!!!

Options
I really need to lose this weight. So tired of my feet hurting by the end of the day. I am on my feet pratically all day. Im ready to start today and i need lots of encouragement, as i will be there for you also.

Replies

• crazyang96
    Options
    I just started a diet as well. I could use the motivation as well. Maybe we can support each other. I'm having a hard time getting exercise now.
  • I'll be your friend! I'm looking for friends myself since I am restarting MFP at my heaviest weight of 259lbs. I am looking to lose 80lbs and am tired of being obese! I would love a group of motivated friends to do this with!
  • Kayeb90
    Kayeb90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im new too and would gladly be your health buddy!
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Feel freeto add me been on here for ~ 2 weeks - Love the support and encouragement. My food Diary is iopen - I think that makes me feel more accountable for making weel rounded choices, and i log everyday.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I really need to lose this weight. So tired of my feet hurting by the end of the day. I am on my feet pratically all day. Im ready to start today and i need lots of encouragement, as i will be there for you also.

Friend request sent. We are all in this together.

Anyone else can add me, also!
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    Hi im on day three of my diet so far and am doing okayish but would appreciate moral support when times get tough. Soon as i start exercising i think things will get easier. At least thats what im telling myself!
  • SuperAfrican
    Options
    ill be ur friendd!!!!
  • cosmoham
    Options
    I'm new too. I just started on this site today. I'd love to have some diet buddies.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Please add me. The more friends we have the more support we have.
  • rlh121172
    Options
    if it helps...i'm friendless too...lol, well on here. I have 115 pounds to lose. (well, 113 but who's counting!) I will be glad to help encourage and God knows I could use a little reinforcement as well! :) Maybe we have a little group here??? I'm Regina btw...
  • greeneyedgirlinga
    Options
    hey! you can add me ,we can help each other!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    ok, we can do this!
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I need support! In a perfect world I will lose 40 pounds by next summer. :) Best wishes to you!!
  • johnsjes
    johnsjes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've actually been on since June and have only one friend (she is very motivational though) and would love to have more. I'm on a slow and steady journey to a healthy weight and body.
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have been on mfp for almost a month. I'm doing ok. Currently I am setting a goal to do 30 minutes of exercise for 30 days in a row. I have lost 7 lbs. so far.
  • crystalsgoals
    crystalsgoals Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend too... I am starting my own challenge - and looking forward to being fit and healthy. We can inspire each other to keep going and never give up!!! Keep positive and know there are many of us out there to keep you inspired and motiviated to continue every day!!!
  • pennstategirl47
    pennstategirl47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me for a friend...:smile: I have been on here since June,and I also am a slow
    loser
  • jloveyourself
    Options
    :smile: Add me i will help motivate !!!!
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi i have been on awhlie but fell off the wagon big stile x started afresh today x
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am new to mfp also and would like friends as well to help me stay on track. Just started a challenge at the local YMCA that ends on Dec 7th. My goal for the challenge is to lose at least 10 lbs of the 30 lb total goal by then but I will need friend's motivation.
    My exercise goal is 30-45 minutes at least 5x/week. Another hurdle I need to clear is stop drinking diet coke daily!