Need friends!!!!!

Options

Replies

• ukstarlight05
    Options
    Adding you as a friend, I could use a few more myself :)
  • mstx70
    mstx70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add =) Good luck on your journey!!
  • candylula
    candylula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need new pals to keep motivated... please add me
    candylula
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too & just sent you a friend request. We are both in AZ :) & I know I can use all the friends & motivators I can get as we make this journey...:smile:
  • jessesmimtz
    Options
    just started also need friends I think its a good idea to help each other out lets do it it and keep up the great work
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just friended you! We can do it!
  • mrsfearon
    mrsfearon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as well, I am looking for support and to be supportive :)
  • chica322
    chica322 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi im new here as well and the more motivation and friends i have i think it will help me more
    thanks all
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    new also looking for friends. :)
  • lisa442
    Options
    hi, im new 2 and would like some friends to keep me motivated feel free to add me :smile:
  • lordofallvania
    Options
    Hello every One,
    Just Your brother from the Earth Mother here to tell you i have an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on!
    DISCLAMER!!!!!
    as long as you can handle my whiley Vegan OutLOOk!
    peace and love from my kitchen to yours!
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend, I am on daily and love to recieve support as well dish it out. Good luck!!!
  • blondie1471
    blondie1471 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    add me xx
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Been here one month and the people are simply FANTASTIC!
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to friend me!! Support is an awesome thing and can help us all go far!!!!
  • Tiabean86
    Tiabean86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been at this for 4 months now. Friends do help!
  • Agloses
    Options
    I understand. Hang in there and know that it will be a slow process. I have experienced on and off weight gain since my early adult years.
  • Natadance11
    Options
    I'm new as well! Lets all help each other out and reach our goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Choobey
    Choobey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this week. I work full time and go to school at night, so needless to say I have packed on a few extra pounds over the past couple years. I would really like to have some friends to help motivate me to finally lose 15-20 pounds.:smile:
  • j9gall
    j9gall Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up today and need friends too! I think we can all boost each other up when we need the extra help, so feel free to friend me too, and let's stay in touch daily if possible on our weight loss journey. I have a LONG journey ahead of me. I want to lose 75 pounds.