Replies

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Yupppers!!! 1/2 Marathon in less than a month, I do long runs on Sundays
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fellow runner here. I love it! Feel free to add me too. I'm running my first official half on Sunday in Los Angeles. Then, I start training for the Ray Miller 50k in February. I'm hell bent on getting into ultras and run almost exclusively on trails now. I love having running friends and supporting each other to meet our goals!
  • DRetel
    DRetel Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I *run*, but I'm a 5km kind of girl. I took a few months where I slacked, and now its our rainy chilly season, so my outside opportunities are shrinking! I do get inspired by reading what others are doing!
    I would like to start getting up to 10km.
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Running? I love running! Drinks all around! (Please tell me someone will catch my reference, otherwise I'll look really dumb :P )

But that aside, I run ~5 times a week and LOVE hearing about exercises my friends have done!

Add me, any and all of you lovely runners, if you like. :)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Runners....

tumblr_m5fi8oIIVT1qiqy8mo1_500.gif
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Few months new to running. Got to do 2 5ks which were a blast. I need to get back going again. So anyone who wants to motivate me to run, feel free to add me:)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    would LOVE some 'running' friends...Rookie runner here,been injured for 10 weeks and yesterday was supposed to be my first ever half marathon..but i ran a 10k yesterday and 7 miles today...runners are awesome people!

please feel free to add me!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Any other runners out there are welcome to add me, too.
  • LindaLou252
    Options
    Add me, too! I ran my first 5k 10/13/12 in 37:50 and was super happy about my time! I trained what seems like 4-eva for it! I plan on doing my first half in April! Nervous and excited at this same time! Would love more running friends! :)
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Runners....

tumblr_m5fi8oIIVT1qiqy8mo1_500.gif

This is sooooo funny - cracking up here.....:laugh:
  • leeleeluvs
    leeleeluvs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    how about some motivation to get up and go? It's cold out. Anyone have any thoughts on outdoor running versus the treadmill? Can you transition easily when the weather gets better?

:smile:
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner.....just recovering from a fender bender (with whip lash) but started Hal Higdon's 12 week training program for a half marathon today (I've never ran a marathon...I've only run a 5K twice...okay it was the Warrior Dash, not your average 5K). :laugh:

Add me if you like!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    how about some motivation to get up and go? It's cold out. Anyone have any thoughts on outdoor running versus the treadmill? Can you transition easily when the weather gets better?

:smile:

Hate running on the treadmill but it's too dark outside in the mornings and I can't always run at lunch or after work....so dreadmill it is....see post above on how I handle it (I find a goal to train towards to keep me motivated, plus I turn on the TV for something to "look at" and pump some high intensity music into my ears!)
  • jekissa729
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am running my first half marathon on Sunday (as long as the trail's not washed away) and have run 5K's in the past. I am very positive and try to motivate:)
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just finished my fourth marathon of the year. I'm slow but I can run far.:bigsmile:
  • Noonis
    Noonis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Am fairly new to running, was going great, then had surgery which am recovering from. Am hoping to start back this week !
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Runner here anyone feel free to add for fun and support :-)
  • losingitforsummer
    losingitforsummer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm an adult-on-set-runner, I started running 4+ years ago and i'm still running. I completed my 4th marathon earlier this month. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Started running in May of this year, I am up to 2 miles 3-4 times a week. Taking it slow and steady. Im 43. My first 5K of my life is in 17 days. eeekkk
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love running and try to fit it in. I am trying to get back into it after having my son a year ago. I may try to do a half marathon next year. I have done one about 10 years ago along with a full marathon.

Feel free to add me.