Shredders!

124»

Replies

• violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    I just finished Level 1 on Friday. I took before measurements and after level 1 I hadn't lost any weight or inches. I'm not terribly shocked as it seems that I'm not destined to lose weight or gain muscle (*shakes fist at sky*) and I've decided to stay off of the scale while I do level 2.

I think I would definitely judge it more by inches than weight, as really, what you're going for is an overall healthy look, so inches will be the more important loss. If it makes you feel better, I'm on day 15 & pretty tiny to begin with, and have also been doing Butt Bible (on day 10, level 1) & a 2.3 mile walk daily, and I still am not seeing the tone or definition creeping up that I was hoping for.

I do, however, see a huge change in my endurance, and I figure that is what's going to keep me motivated and able to keep working towards my goal. The stronger you get, the better you can exercise, and *that's* when I think the changes will start sneaking up on you.
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    I start Level 3 Day 1 tomorrow... only 10 more days to go... Happy Thanksgiving everyone... :flowerforyou:
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    I finally figured out how to get photos on my blog, but haven't gotten to resizing them to fit well in the forum. Hopefully my blog should be public & you can see, but do let me know if not. Really, there is not much change to be seen, so I'll have to settle for just knowing that my body is surely in better shape because of this & hopefully on to bigger and better things.

For the photos, I tried to wear about the same clothes, but a few items were dirty so I improvised. Both sets were shot same time of day though, as identical as possible, and both in the morning before breakfast.

I can say, however, that in person I *can* see a difference in my stomach at least, though it doesn't really show in the photos. It stays flatter all day than it used to. Otherwise, the main change I've seen is in my ability to pull through the exercises that gave me trouble in the beginning, which is still progress in my book.

Anyways... as promised, here's a link to my blog. If that does not work, let me know & I'll resize the photos to fit the forum thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/violet976/view/disappointing-30-day-mark-30-day-shred-448674