LOST 195lbs -- Body + Face PICS :O

Options
So I kind of lost a little bit of weight, and I thought I would share with everyone.

Started a year and a half ago by just cutting down on my calories. Lost the first 122lbs in moderation, the next 66lbs doing Keto, then the last bit by going back to moderation. Throughout the whole time, even on Keto, I counted my calories. For the first month I only walked on the treadmill, because I couldn't do anything more or I was going to die. haha. After dropping a bit I incorporated some strength training as best I could. So I found myself in a schedule of m/w/f Strength Training + Light Cardio and t/t/s Cardio, and I've stuck with that for a year+ now. Might look to lose 5 lbs, maybe more? I don't know. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and go off of what I see in the mirror. Anyways, here is what I've done so far...

Left: 370lbs | Right: 175lbs
U0jCs.jpg

AND A BONUS TIMELINE PROGRESSION PIC
http://i.imgur.com/8AKYe.jpg
Which includes about 10 photos + a face transformation at the end.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!