How do you like your tea?

Options

Replies

• MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I drink plain old Lipton with 2 splenda and a dash of fat free milk.
    Sometimes without milk.

I also drink Thai-Tea, chilled. With more milk and a few splendas. (but I drink it only if I want a little treat)
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Two words:

Milk & Honey!!!! :heart:
  • stargazer008
    Options
    I love tea! You should try flavoured teas, they are delicious. You can get flavours like vanilla, chocolate, caramel, fruity, etc!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    With jam and bread...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If I am going to drink tea, then I want it sweet and ice cold.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love tea!!! I only drink water or tea because I don't want the added calories from fruit juices. (Never really drank soda anyway.)
    Its really expensive to get the good stuff though. I used to love strong black tea with milk and sugar or cream and sugar but it adds unnecessary calories.
    I typically drink 4-6 cups of tea/day.
    My current favorites are:
    Tazo Zen tea-Its a mint tea and I drink one every morning to wake me up.
    All Hawaii Islands Tea- Flavors like Guava Ginseng, Strawberry Lychee black, Passion fruit black, Mango black, Pineapple black. These taste and smell so amazing and need no additives for flavor. Sometimes I drink these iced when water gets too boring.
    Stash Lemon Ginger Herbal tea is good for evenings and sore throats
    Genmai-Cha or Green tea with roasted brown rice is really good hot or cold and if you want it sweeter a little honey goes a long way.
    I buy the cheaper ones from the grocery store. You don't have to buy the fancy stuff. Just check out the tea aisle and grab the flavors you think you'd like!!
    Teapic.jpg
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am a tea freak! Hot or cold, love them both. Green teas and oolong are so good for you. But I love Earl Gray the best.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Love Gevalia Citrus Green tea (usually a 1/2 tsp honey)
    Gevalia Honey Ginseng Mint (nothing is needed)

Recently found Tea Forte' White Ginger Pear (nothing or 1/2 tsp of ginger infused honey)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I love peppermint or any mint tea. It helps wake me up at work without the caffeine. I also drink a lot of chamomile or sleepytime tea to wind down at night. I rarely put anything in my tea unless I'm doing a strong one like English Breakfast, then it gets half a pack of truvia.

I love Sleepytime tea, too... that stuff is good :D
    I'm currently drinking a chai tea with steamed milk, yum.
  • bvinette31
    bvinette31 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    a bag of peppermint tea and a bag of green tea
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey - Hot - Nothing else added
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Iced, unsweetened.
  • KristinsMission
    Options
    I like to drink green tea with jasmine, or jasmine tea - plain. It tastes soo good for me that I don't feel the need to put any sweeteners into it!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    White tea - silver needles hot & neat. I can get 4 steepings out of 3 teaspoons of loose leaves.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    A nice hot cup of PG Tips. I have mine pretty weak (I can get a whole day of tea out of 1 tea bag, lol) and no milk or sugar near it.

If my stomach is playing up or I'm feeling generally yucky I sometimes go for Fennel Tea (I'll take that as strong as it comes - I can't tell any difference).
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    sweet and iced...its the only way i'll drink it
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I like clear liquid stevia or flavored vanilla and english toffee stevia in my tea or coffee. Cream only on occasion but I love cream in black tea or coffee. Just stevia in green or herbal teas. I love teas. My favorite green tea is Revolution Acai green tea, my favorite black tea is Numi Emperor's pu-erh black tea, and my favorite herbal is Tazo Organic Spicy Ginger Herbal Infusion Tea.
  • Peanip
    Peanip Posts: 2
    Options
    PG Tips, no milk, no sugar, strong - proper tea:smile:
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I like Lipton's "Bavarian Wild Berry" (no sugar or cream, just black) but I don't like their regular black tea. I also found that Celestial Seasoning's "Bengal Spice (NOT India Spice which is completely different) mixed with Coffeemate liquid Pumpkin Spice creamer was the absolute bomb, but that creamer flavor is seasonal so I'm out of luck. I also like Celestial Seasonings "Tension Tamer".

I abhor "Constant Comment"...that stuff smells like rotten oranges, although I know it has a very dedicated fan base. I just could never get into it.:laugh:

And I'm a little weird with tea: I will sometimes use 2-4 teabags per cup. I am sure my granny would be horrified at my wastefulness, but that's just the way I like it: strong with no cream or sugar and HOT.
  • awkwardsoul
    awkwardsoul Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    straight, no sugar or milk. I drink a lot of flavored loose leaf teas from DavidsTea and Butiki Teas. Matchas I like mixed with ice water or a cold soymilk latte.